October 2015 Moms
Options

Names anyone?

just can't find that perfect name:( any name ideas it's a boy and needs to start with a C

Answers

• Options
    Cayden
    Cole
    Chase
    Chance
    Chandler
    Cameron
    Cody
    Colby
    Carson
    Carter
    Coy
  • Options
    I know its kind of a strange name, but we are naming one of our twins Conrad. Different but not too weird :)
    DH & I married 12/17/2012
    Me (31)-dx w/PCOS 2007, when married to ex-husband after MC
    DH (41)-no MFI
    07/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI= chem preg ;(
    08/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    09/2014-Clomid 100mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    10/2014-benched due to RE out of town, tying naturally!
    11/2014-benched due to cyst
    12/2014-Femara 5mg + stair step with additional 5 days Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI=BFN
    01/2015-Femara 5mg + Gonal F 25 units + trigger (plus additional Gonal F 100 units on trigger night) + IUI= BFP!!! Twins due 10/2015
    09/28/2015- Surprise!  Conrad and Hudson born at 35w6d!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Carson and Cole, or Christopher. Cameron and Chandler make me think of girls, but that's just me!
  • Options
    Cooper or Clark or any of the names above.

@blsav23 love Conrad!
  • Options
    cmjn94 said:

Cooper or Clark or any of the names above.

@blsav23 love Conrad!

Awww...thanks so much! Some people give us strange faces when we tell them his name but we don't care! (Side note: his twin will be named Hudson)
    DH & I married 12/17/2012
    Me (31)-dx w/PCOS 2007, when married to ex-husband after MC
    DH (41)-no MFI
    07/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI= chem preg ;(
    08/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    09/2014-Clomid 100mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    10/2014-benched due to RE out of town, tying naturally!
    11/2014-benched due to cyst
    12/2014-Femara 5mg + stair step with additional 5 days Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI=BFN
    01/2015-Femara 5mg + Gonal F 25 units + trigger (plus additional Gonal F 100 units on trigger night) + IUI= BFP!!! Twins due 10/2015
    09/28/2015- Surprise!  Conrad and Hudson born at 35w6d!  
  • Options
    Super cute names thanks yall we really like the name Keegan but not sure how to spell it with a C
  • Options
    Carter was our boy name
  • Options
    Connor?
    I love name posts, but there is a name just for baby names. They might give you more ideas if you post it there also!
  • Options
    We are naming our little boy Cooper Wyatt. Our names start with A and B so A+B=C. We are corny like that.
  • Options
    Connor is good! So is Colin!
  • Options
    DH and I were considering Carson, Carter, Christopher, and Christian at one point. We're still highly undecided overall, but those 'C' names were in the running!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Super cute names thanks yall we really like the name Keegan but not sure how to spell it with a C
    @Babyfarris40, is there a reason that you want to spell it with a 'C'? I think Keegan is a great name, but I think it would seem a bit 'made up' if you tried to spell it with a 'C' instead.

• Options
    Chandler, Channing, Camden, and Cooper were all on our top boy names list.
  • Options
    We want it to start with a c because my family has all c my husband and sons name also start with a c
  • Options
    A friend of mine named their little boy Cormac. Thought it was so cute! Good luck!