January 2016 Moms
Options

Emotional

Anyone else having an emotional day?? I think I have cried since 9:00am on and off all day!! :(:( 

Re: Emotional

• Options
    I had an emotional week last week. I spent the majority of the time crying. I also have GAD (generalized anxiety disorder), so I find I get worked up incredibly quick and can start crying at anything- mainly because I get scared.

My last pregnancy I never cried so much! This one has been exceptionally emotional!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have been crying all the time lately! I am so overwhelmed with the things that I want done before the baby comes... And I am not a cryer typically! My husband doesn't even know what to do half the time! But I am not in love with not having control over my emotions!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm usually not a cryer I hate crying but I find being pregnant the water works can come about in the drop of a dime literally! I've been emotional a lot lately due to all the added stress and like another PP on here I have GAD and I too tend to let stuff get to me pretty quickly and then from there it tends to be a downward spiral. And sometimes I even get upset that I am crying and it makes me cry more lol sounds funny when said but when it's happening ugh it's a pain!
  • Options
    This pregnancy has made me psychotic. My husband has to handle me with kid gloves because he's terrified I will cry (or go full exorcist) at any given moment.

N (2004)A (2007), N (2010), and L (due 1/2016)
  • Options
    I cry over songs, at commercials, and today, b/c SO went to the store and brought home cookies.  I was apparently really overly happy about those cookies.  :/

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

DS1 01/08/03 DD1 08/11/04 DD2 10/06/08 DS2 09/30/14

SURPRISE!  Hannah May born 01/22/16

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

• Options
    I've been playing a song I love every night for baby and I cry every time.

Also, anything involving dogs makes me cry. Happy, sad, it all has the same result.