March 2015 Moms
Options

Stressed!

Anybody else feeling very stressed with everything now and feel like everything is just caving in on them?

Re: Stressed!

• Options
    We've had a rough few weeks with childcare difficulties and whatnot so yes I also feel stressed! I notice so much that it's correlated to my sleep. The less sleep I get, the worse I handle the stress. The more sleep I get the more I'm able to take things in stride!
    I'm sorry you are feeling this way, it's very overwhelming at times. Hopefully a few deep breaths and an extra hour of sleep (haha, if only right?) can help!! Hang in there
  • Options
    I had a big breakdown and told my husband everything that was bothering me so that helped some
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm going to blame hormones. I have been really on edge, too, and I feel like I'm going to be getting my period. Plus, it's no longer the newborn stage where everyone offers to help. Plus, my husband returns to teaching soon so we will be starting childcare outside the home. It certainly is overwhelming! Glad you're feeling a little better. And hopefully this stressful time will pass soon.
  • Options
    Yes! 4 months n already split custody. Im happy her daddy loves her but we are not exactly on good terms. Stressed every weekend he picks her up. Anyone in the same situation?
  • Options
    So sorry you're stressed! Someone posted this link in another discussion: https://www.emilywrites.co.nz/how-to-get-your-baby-to-sleep/

You might try reading it. It made my husband and I laugh SO hard. Sometimes it's good just to get a good laugh and relax. It won't solve your problems, but it may remind you that their are others out there in similar situations, and just give you a minute to breathe. Hope it gives you 5 minutes of happy. :) Hang in there mamas! 
  • Options
    There are some days where I just want to hide in a locked room & not answer to anyone.  Then my son will come up to me & give me a hug, and my daughter will smile at me with a big gummy grin & I'll remember why I do it all.  If I didn't care, I wouldn't be stressed out occasionally by everything.  Luckily, I have an amazing husband who can tell when things are getting a bit much & he'll step in a little extra.  We're rarely stressed to the max at the same time, so there's always someone around on the side of reason.

You're not alone...it does get easier...and hopefully there are more good days than not so good days.  Hang in there mama!!
  • Options
    I'm feeling the same and I agree about the sleeping or lack there of not helping any. My hubby has been back to work for a few months now and has terrible hours. Short days are about 12 hours and long days can be about 15-18 hours so I'm alone for pretty much the whole 24 hours. He's worked 5 days this week all at 14 hours so we bicker often and I resent that he is gone for all the hard work and I have no one to pass LO off to when things get frustrating. Hoping it gets easier when LO is more able to sit up/play/crawl etc. right now LO is so dependent it's hard. I miss the days of eating without rushing or even taking a number 2 without worrying I'm taking too long.
    Help goes a long way....
    I hope we all get past this time and feel less overwhelmed.
    Good luck fellow mum xox