January 2016 Moms
Options

Craving hot wings!!

Buffulo wild wings is my fav but its 40 minutes away and i reaaaaally want some hotwings

Re: Craving hot wings!!

• Options
    I make hot wings that are better than I've ever had at any restaurant and they're stupid easy. The recipe is on allrecipes and I think they're called "restaurant hot wings" or something (not really sure lol but if you search hot wings and sort by popular it has the most reviews). My husband asks me to make them ALL the time.
  • Options
    Never had them, but I bet they're great! I could really eat a whopper burger, but the nearest burger king is 30 minutes away :-(!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I made DH go to BWW last weekend, it was so good. The heartburn afterwards maybe not worth it :)
    BFP #1: 9/26/10 DD: 5/2011
    BFP #2: 7/23/14 - MC: 8/28/14
    BFP #3: 2/22/15 - MC: 3/3/15
    BFP #4: 5/20/15 - Stick baby stick!!!
  • Options
    Great now I am too!! Even though I'm stuffed from nachos I just made!
  • Options
    haileeshailees member
    edited August 2015
    Oh my gosh WINGS!!! Have you guys ever tried ordering wings "well done and wet"? Works best with a dry rub.. Sooooo gooood. Try it!
    Edit: too excited about wings to type coherently.
  • Options
    I don't think I'm ever not craving hot wings X_X
  • Options
    cawalpcawalp member
    edited August 2015
    Sometimes if I get a bad wing craving but the chicken makes me sick (crazy strong aversions to meat lately) I will order fries with buffalo sauce and ranch and it's amazing!
  • Options
    cawalp said:
    Sometimes if I get a bad wing craving but the chicken makes me sick (crazy strong aversions to meat lately) I will order fries with buffalo sauce and ranch and it's amazing!
    Fries with buffalo sauce and ranch - so good!  I love the sweet chili boneless wings that one of our local restaurants makes.  Always with ranch though, not blue cheese.
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yes!!! This makes me want sweet chipotle wings from hooters I think that's the flavor they are called my friend ordered some and we shared it along with other food and I've been dying to go back and get it. But I can only go when I visit my mom which is 30 minutes away and it's already late X_X oh gosh I shouldn't have read this post lol
  • Options
    GAH I didn't even ready any further than the title and my mouth is watering over the thought of BWW Parmesan garlic wings. Yummmmm. Darn you ladies! :P
  • Options
    I crave buffalo chicken pizza ALL the time! One of the only places in my town that delivers pizza doesn't have one on their menu so I improvised. Got a chicken pizza with sides of hot sauce and ranch. SO doing it for me! :P
  • Options
    I want wings now
  • Options
    I loveeee wings. And all things spicy, right now. The heartburn/indigestion afterward? Not so much. 

It's worth it more often than not, though. Haha!
  • Options
    I love wings. A local bar, like two blocks from my house makes a chipotle bbq wing. They're bangin. And they have fresh cut fries too. It's a shame they are closed today. A cryin' shame
  • Options
    And because of this thread I'm going to get wings on Wednesday with friends. Hold the beer :-(