October 2015 Moms
Options

BabiesRUs - Endless Earnings - 10% back - Did you know?

So, to be honest, I prefer BuyBuyBaby, but there isn't one nearly my family/friends, so we're registered at BBB & BabiesRUs. I shop at BBB, but the family shops at BabiesRUs for the upcoming shower.

I just got an email from BabiesRUs, that Endless Earnings on my registry purchases, even ones I don't make myself, earn me 5-10% back in an e-gift card, and everything purchased off your registry within 30 days of your babies expected arrival date counts towards the rewards.

Your BabiesRUs Registry has to be connected to their RewardsRUs program (their free rewards card). But I thought this was awesome, especially for someone who planned on buying nursery furniture, gliders, and other big items there.

I'll also make sure to add all those last minute essentials I plan on stocking up before the baby arrives, so I can shop off my registry.

Hope this helps someone else!
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BabiesRUs - Endless Earnings - 10% back - Did you know?

• Options
    Yes...this is an awesome perk. I have already gotten a $10 and a $20 coupon from rewards earned by things being purchased off our registry.
  • Options
    It's 5% the first 300 and 10% after. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just found out today when my SIL signed up for her registry. I'm glad the crib, bassinet, and travel system were on there. Woo hoo for money back!
  • Options
    JaqiDec04 said:

So, to be honest, I prefer BuyBuyBaby, but there isn't one nearly my family/friends, so we're registered at BBB & BabiesRUs. I shop at BBB, but the family shops at BabiesRUs for the upcoming shower.

I just got an email from BabiesRUs, that Endless Earnings on my registry purchases, even ones I don't make myself, earn me 5-10% back in an e-gift card, and everything purchased off your registry within 30 days of your babies expected arrival date counts towards the rewards.

Your BabiesRUs Registry has to be connected to their RewardsRUs program (their free rewards card). But I thought this was awesome, especially for someone who planned on buying nursery furniture, gliders, and other big items there.

I'll also make sure to add all those last minute essentials I plan on stocking up before the baby arrives, so I can shop off my registry.

I'm so frustrated with them. Our shower guests bought so many things off of our registry and home of it was marking off of our registry. Even one of my friends who asked me to go with her to get our gift, her item didn't come off either, so after the shower I had to mark things off so that our out of town friends and family didn't send duplicates. So because of the stores registry issue we aren't getting credit for any of it really! I called customer service and although they were aware of the situation, their only solution was to ask my guests for the receipts, bring everything back, and rebuy it all! How tacky, I would never do that!!! Ok if you can't tell this super frustated me. Lol
  • Options

JaqiDec04 said:

I'm so frustrated with them. Our shower guests bought so many things off of our registry and home of it was marking off of our registry. Even one of my friends who asked me to go with her to get our gift, her item didn't come off either, so after the shower I had to mark things off so that our out of town friends and family didn't send duplicates. So because of the stores registry issue we aren't getting credit for any of it really! I called customer service and although they were aware of the situation, their only solution was to ask my guests for the receipts, bring everything back, and rebuy it all! How tacky, I would never do that!!! Ok if you can't tell this super frustated me. Lol
    And that's exactly why I prefer buy buy baby. That's awful. I'm sorry you are having to deal with this.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'll know better for next time.
  • Options
    bgriestbgriest member
    edited August 2015
    I just got a $5 reward but I have no idea why. The email didn't say anything about registry rewards.

I was told when we registered that a month after my due date we would get an email with whatever amount we earned with stuff bought off the registry. I did the math so far and we're up to $55 so that's exciting. It'll help.
  • Options

JaqiDec04 said:

My brother and SIL ' Target registry did this. Only like 2 items came off their registry about of everything that was bought. That's why I went with Babies'r'us. Although to be fair I bought 2 things off my own registry tonight and neither item came off. In the past it's always come off instantly.

I think it's more of a computer glitch/technology issue that can happen to any registry no matter where you go. Still frustrating. I want my credit for it!! If I have to I'll take the 2 items back that I bought and rebuy them. It does say on the receipt the registry # they were on.
  • Options
    bgriest said:

JaqiDec04 said:

My brother and SIL ' Target registry did this. Only like 2 items came off their registry about of everything that was bought. That's why I went with Babies'r'us. Although to be fair I bought 2 things off my own registry tonight and neither item came off. In the past it's always come off instantly.

I think it's more of a computer glitch/technology issue that can happen to any registry no matter where you go. Still frustrating. I want my credit for it!! If I have to I'll take the 2 items back that I bought and rebuy them. It does say on the receipt the registry # they were on.
    Yeah 2 items is certainly doable. But we bought our crib and a few other things and got a ton of stuff at our shower from there and who's lugging all of that back at 8 months pregnant....not me lol
  • Options
    I was just about to make a post about my BRU registry issues so I'm glad I read this thread. My MIL bought our crib and mattress today and while my registry # is on her receipt it didn't show as purchased on my registry. Really hoping I don't have an issue with duplicate gifts at my shower! I would feel terrible if my guests bought one of the more expensive items just to see that someone else also purchased the same item.
  • Options
    We did our registry at buybuy Baby because in general I preferred their items, but ended up liking a glider at BRU so I made a registry just to basically get the 10% back on the glider purchased. I already got a $35 coupon from BRU which I used towards a back support belt. I did add diapers and detergent and soaps in case anyone thinks to check BRU, but I have only told people about the buybuy Baby registry.