April 2016 Moms
Options

No symptoms ?

Hey everyone ! I'm actually so jealous of all the wonderful mommys having symptoms ! I'll be 6 weeks in 2 days and I've had no symptoms. With my first two I was sick the whole first trimester ! And weirdly it made me feel comfortable knowing things were on track. But this time nothing and it really concerns me!
Any other mommas not having any symptoms or have had previous pregnancy with no symptoms and had a healthy pregnancy! ?
Sorry for the weird question lol ! Worry wart over here !
Hope everyone is doing good even the mommas having that pesky nauseousneas!

Re: No symptoms ?

• Options
    I had no symptoms with DS and so far none yet (but it's still pretty early), so FX you just lucked out this time.
  • Options
    Right that's very true ! Still early! I'm so paranoid lol! I think once I see the first ultrasound I'll feel 100x better ! I think that's every mom though lol ! Thanks for your reply !
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Symptoms do not equate a healthy pregnancy. Please buy a pregnancy book, this is basic information.

DD1 born 11/2014

DD2 born 6/2016

• Options
    I am 5 weeks tomorrow and have no symptoms as well. I was getting worried that I should feel more pregnant, or sick or something...I took an at home test last night just to be sure, and there was the bright red line.
  • Options
    ^^ exactly ! I think the expecting it part is what is throwing me off lol. I'm a little more on edge because I have had one miscarriage after my first little one and had no symptoms for that one either.! So just making me nervous ! Just looking for some other mommas to relate too ! Thanks yall
  • Options
    Don't jinx yourself! I didn't have any symptoms for ages last pregnancy.
  • Options
    Lol ^^ Ahh I hope I didn't jinx myself! My first two were brutal ! Lol
  • Options
    I know how you feel, I had 3 MC before my DS and during that pregnancy I would literally beg for symptoms because I was so worried but I honestly wouldn't have known I was pregnant with him except for the missed period and when I started showing. I felt wonderful, great skin, beautiful shiny hair, happy, etc. I wish I would have appreciated it more :)

I don't really have any symptoms with this pregnancy besides bloating and some fullness in breasts but I'm on progesterone so I not sure if its pregnancy or from my suppositories. 

Try to relax and enjoy it. I wish I had! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
  • Options
    Be glad you dont have any symptoms just yet! I have the sucky sypmtoms now, bloating, gas, backaches, nausea....the only pleasant symptom is no period! ;) Hopefully you'll only get the good symptoms OP, like full hair and glowing skin! :)
  • Options
    I have no symptoms either. I am also very paranoid about it. Since our last loss I'm very much on edge. When the symptoms stopped last pregnancy I found out our baby had passed. So it's understandable to feel that way but it should be normal.
  • Options
    With my second I didn't get any symptoms until about 7 weeks. I had the same thoughts in the beginning about "oh I wish I was feeling somehing" This time I'm so happy I'm not and I'm just hoping they don't show around 7 weeks again. I ended up being so miserable with my second until well after 20 weeks, it was so terrible.
  • Options
    Other than one aweful day where I think j had every symptom in the book I feel pretty great. 5 weeks 1 day but I didn't have many with my first. Just fatigue and some food aversions. But after throwing up for almost 24 hours if I can make it the rest of the way symptom free I'll consider myself lucky - you should do the same!
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm not having any symptoms either. The only one I had with DS was sore boobs but I think that was magnified by the progesterone supplements I was taking. This time around, I'm not on them so I think that's probably making an impact. I was not sick at all with my first, hoping the same is true with my 2nd! But I totally get what you're saying about it making you feel uneasy...same here :)

TTC #1 Since October 2012
    DX PCOS May 2013
    Clomid 50-150mg- No Response
    Moved to RE October 2013
    Nov. 2013: IUI #1 Letrozole + Ovidrel = BFN
    Dec. 2013: IUI #2 Letrozole + Ovidrel= BFP on 1/8/2014 !! EDD 9/17/2014
    Beta #1 (12 dpo): HCG 27, Progesterone 15 (starting on supplements)
    Beta #2 (15 dpo): HCG 297, Progesterone 29
    Beta #3 (17 dpo): HCG 667, Progesterone 34
    1st Ultrasound 1/28 (6 weeks + 1) Baby measuring exactly as it should, HB 118!
    2nd Ultrasound 2/5 Baby measuring 7w4d, HB 133. Everything looks perfect!
    3rd Ultrasound 4/29 (A/S) Our Baby BOY is measuring perfectly and everything looked great! HB160
    Diagnosed with Pre-E at 36 weeks, placed on bed rest, induction schedule for 37 weeks. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 on 7/30/15 EDD 4/7/16 MC @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3 on 7/23/16 EDD 3/30/16
  • Options
    oh dear lord, never be jealous of a mom with morning sickness. symptoms have nothing to do with viability. I had morning sickness with a MC, and with an entire term pregnancy. I haven't gotten past nausea this time around and I'm ecstatic! 
  • Options
    So with my first, I did not know I was pregnant until 8 weeks, but then I had bad nausea the entire pregnancy, literally up until I gave birth.  With this one, I definitely had sore boobs, constipation and extreme tiredness.  But I also have a 2 yr old and am finishing my masters and working.  It is a little unnerving to not experience the same symptoms, but I have heard that different babies make you feel differently.  Plus I am still around 5 weeks, so maybe it just has not kicked in yet. :)
  • Options
    I am 5 weeks 4 days and the only symptoms I am having are sore /full breasts and tiredness. I am28 and this is my first pregnancy. I can't wait to go to my first appointment and ultrasound. I will feel so much better. It is good to know there are others wondering the same things I am. Hopefully we get lucky with no morning sickness! Congrats and good luck to a healthy and happy 9 months to all!
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks today n the only symptom I have is a super sense of smell, very strange! I'm enjoying not being sick I must say, I'd be delighted if I carried on so well!
  • Options
    yodiggityyodiggity member
    edited August 2015
    I'm 4w6d and while earlier in the week I was having cramping and had sore boobs, I've got nothing now. I'm going to take another test when I get home tonight just because I'm a little bit nutty and like to see it again. I took another on Tuesday and my BF just laughed at me. I don't have any symptoms now (Except for feeling like I'm huge) so it scares me a little.
  • Options
    I had very little symptoms with DD just fatigue starting at 8 weeks and heartburn in the 2nd and 3rd tri.  So far no symptoms this time either just I'm just 4 weeks.
  • Options
    I had a hellish pregnancy with my first so I am keeping my fingers crossed for an easier time this time!!
  • Options
    It's still really early. With my first pregnancy, i pretty much felt fine until 7 weeks and then the symptoms hit me like Mack truck. Oh the nausea!
    BFP 02/03/12, EDD 10/13/12, Missed m/c 03/15/12 @9w5d (measured 7w1d) They weren't kidding when they said "Beware the Ides of March"
  • Options
    Sometimes I feel very normal but then I have these weird sneezing and runny nose episodes every morning and every night and random parts of the day. I've read that it can be caused from extra hormones all I know is I've never had allergies before lol and I'm also craving spicy food, I am gasy and have sore boobs and am feeling so sleepy all day. I am so happy Im not throwing up though. I'll take the sneezing over throwing up any day lol
  • Options
    Sometimes I feel very normal but then I have these weird sneezing and runny nose episodes every morning and every night and random parts of the day. I've read that it can be caused from extra hormones all I know is I've never had allergies before lol and I'm also craving spicy food, I am gasy and have sore boobs and am feeling so sleepy all day. I am so happy Im not throwing up though. I'll take the sneezing over throwing up any day lol
    OMG, the RUNNY NOSE. That is a side effect nobody warned me about.
  • Options
    I don't have any symptoms and while rationally I know that it is early and probably doesn't mean anything, it has freaked me out bc with my son my body felt different. I'm not saying I knew when I was 7 minutes pregnant and was symptom spotting but I just FELT different.

Actually, it made me feel better seeing you guys who also don't have symptoms.

My beautiful boy, born 7/2014
    Newb expected 4/6/2016

• Options
    It's still really early. Consider yourself lucky!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    I am still only 4.6 weeks but right now I have semi tender boobs on and off, little bit of cramping and like stiffness in stomach, and some discharge.
  • Options
    I'm 6w today with twins from IVF. Never been pregnant before. I'm feeling tired more easily, very hungry at meal times, bloated, sore breasts, but no nausea at all - thank god as I don't think I could handle nausea!!! I'm trying to avoid telling people till 12 weeks but I'm already showing. I'm on progesterone too but tiredness didn't not appear till 5w 2d. Stomach/uterus are feels like it's stretching though
  • Options
    sarahufl said:

I didn't think it was even possible to affect your nose but apparently it can lol crazyness..
  • Options
    Anyone else been like clumsy? Lol ! I have like tripped over myself just standing there 10 times already lol ! Thanks for all the responses though! Def made me feel better !
  • Options
    I didn't think it was even possible to affect your nose but apparently it can lol crazyness..
    My midwife friend said it is incredibly common. Something to do with increased blood flow. But I had never heard of it till it happened to me.
  • Options
    I am still only 5 weeks but right now I have semi tender boobs on and off, little bit of cramping and like stiffness in stomach, and some discharge.
  • Options
    Hi ladies,
    So I'm new to the group. Today I am 6 weeks through ivf and really don't feel like I am pregnant. I had lower back ache which seems to have eased off, tender fuller boobs and slightly bloated. This is my first pregnancy and after 2 years of trying to get pregnant I'm abit of a worry wart.... So glad to see I'm not the only one with no symptoms reAlly.....
  • Options
    I actually have had no symptoms which is what prompted me to test! Usually before AF I have sore boobs and spotting. Since finding out I just have a lot of creamy/watery CM and a full, stiff feeling in the uterus

DD#1 born 3/28/16

• Options
    I know how you feel. I'm 5 weeks today and every day that I feel a symptom, I feel good about it. I've had mild cramping, slightly sore boobs, moodiness, and fatigue.

With my DD (who is 5) I didn't find out until I was about 6.1 weeks. This time I found out at 3.5 weeks. By the time I found out with DD I was nauseated all the time and I had a super nose also my cramp were crazy bad. It's only mild this time, but again, I'm still early. First appointment on the 26th! :)
  • Options
    I can relate. I have had one miscarriage and a chemical pregnancy. I don't have symptoms like i did with my first child. I am a little concerned but trying to be positive.
  • Options
    @camillebien I feel the exact same way!! I'm so nervous because I feel nothing. But I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks and felt so much different during that time then I do now.
  • Options
    Whoa buddy did I have an unexpected mood swing this morning!   First sign besides only very slightly swollen boobies (4 weeks 6 days).   Look out! I went from happy to SO ANGRY in 6 second flat.  Luckily for my dear husband who was caught in the crossfire, I was able to reset after a nice warm glass of lemon water.   Other than that I'm feeling great- wouldn't know I was pregnant except for that beautiful little second line!  Swollen ladies are barely more than I would get during PMS.
  • Options
    Slight heartburn and sore boobies kicked off my symptom train now I'm just extremely tired with the sore boobies 8-}