August 2015 Moms
Options

Do NOT come today baby...

Just for fun, I was wondering if anyone else had a day they absolutely don't want LO to make their arrival for any random or not so random reason. The 4th was my ex's birthday and he put me through a lot of crap so needless to say I breathed a sigh of relief today <:-P What about you all??
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Do NOT come today baby...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My doctor can't deliver mine on the 8th from 3-6, because that is her daughters birthday party! I'll be exactly 39 weeks that day, so I'm hopeful he won't decide to come during the literal only 3 hours my doctor can't be there for!
  • Options
    I'm due the 22nd. My dad's birthday is the 28th and I would really like for her to not come that day. They already are going to share initials (not planned that way), and if they have the same birthday I just know that I'll never hear the end of it from him. I love my dad but he gets under my skin sometimes :)
  • Options
    My boyfriend and my anniversary is on the 23rd my due date is the 22 and I'm hoping they won't let me go past 41 weeks because when I would be 42 weeks is my boyfriend mom and dad's birthday and his step sister. (Sept. 4, &5)
  • Options
    Not the 9th (SIL's birthday) and not the 12th (DS's birthday). Since I'm not due till the 25th I don't think it'll be an issue. I hope. lol.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We passed 7/31 which was our anniversary. My BIL really wants a birthday buddy on 8/11, but I really hope baby boy gets his own day.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    my brothers birthday is today but no signs of labor so I'm in the clear!
  • Options
    Today or tomorrow since I'm scheduled for a c-section Friday(EDD is Saturday), and we have care for my daughter all arranged starting that day. It would be okay if the baby came early, and we would make it work, but I'd just assume avoid labor and have everything go according to plan since I'm this close already!
  • Options
    This Friday, the 7th is DD2's 2nd birthday. I'm torn about it. I think it would be really cool to share a birthday with a sibling, but I can't imagine kids being super stoked about it.
  • Options
    My EDD is DH's little brother's birthday. He has had a lot of issues and substance abuse problems so I'd really love for LO to have her own birthday. I know it's really irrational.
  • Options
    My siblings are out of town until Friday, so I'd like him to hold off until after then. I'm super close to my sister and want her around!

• Options
    My sister's birthday is Aug 8th and I know she'd prefer not to share her birthday. I can't blame her. Due date was yesterday. Hoping he comes before all of our best friends leave for a missions trip early Monday morning though.
  • Options
    Not friday 8-7. Im due the 12th but the 7th is MIL bday and DH keeps saying he wants him and her to share that day.
    DS 8/13/15 
    Blessed  <3o:)
  • Options
    Friday is DS1s first day of pre-k, really hoping she doesn't make an appearance until Saturday at least!
  • Options
    Im due august 19th scheduled c section for the 24th and its my daughters first day of school (3rd grade). I'm really hoping he makes his appearance sooner!!!
  • Options
    Due 8/19 do not want him to come 8/6 or 8/7 going out of town...I know where hospitals are just in case but ideally would love him to stay put till at least 08/18( my dr is on call that day) we have a lot of remodling going on right now so the longer the better.
  • Options
    I'm being induced tomorrow night on the 6th. My grandfather's death anniversary is the 7th. She's going to probably be born on the 7th. Unless I stay in labor for a long time and make it to saturday the 8th. But I also don't want to be in labor that long. I mean it's not a huge deal, but weird how that worked out.
  • Options
    I'm due the 19th but hoping for the 10th. My moms bday is the 8th and I'm the 9th. How fun would it be for this girl to stay in order? I don't want any day after the 19th. She needs to come out!!! I don't do late. :)
  • Options
    mtxomtxo member
    8/7 is my brother's bday and also his anniversary which is already weird enough :) Today's my due date so I hope we make it to Saturday/ Sunday :) But I think the more we don't want it the more it's likely to happen LOL. GL girls x
  • Options
    Sept lurker here. I have a short cervix so we're thinking she's coming this month. EDD 9/2. I'm 36 weeks now. We're hoping she doesn't come before 8/20. My shower is 8/15 and then DH has a work conference 8/17-8/19. It's his first since he was promoted.
  • Options
    Tomorrow would be my grandmother's birthday. She passed away recently and since my mom was alone when I was little, my grandma practically raised me too. In a way I would like this little one to have the same birthday because it is a nice reminder but also not because it is sad :( . I am kinda torn on this one.
  • Options
    I feel a little guilty admitting this but I don't want her to come on the 12th because its open house for my DD's preschool, or on the 17th because its the first day of school for both my kids (one in preschool for the first time and the other a Junior in HS)  but I do keep selfishly hoping that she will come a week early so that I don't have to conduct 2 of my meetings and one performance evaluation at work.  ( I really just want the baby to be healthy but it would stick it to my boss a little and I would take some pleasure in that!)  
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

8/16. It's DS 2nd birthday and I really want them to have their own birthdays.

Same thing for me! 8/23 is my DS 2nd birthday and I really want them to have their own birthdays as well. My due date is 8/26. I also (if I'm being real choosey here) would really love to not be in the hospital at all for my little guy's bday so I'm hoping this baby just decides to come anytime 8/24 or after.
  • Options
    I was trying to avoid my DS birthday which was just 4 days after my EDD. Baby made an early appearance and we avoided the whole mess altogether!
  • Options
    I'd like my baby to avoid all of next week, specifically the 13th. My neighbor (who is also pregnant) and I registered for Gearapalooza on Thursday and I'd like to be able to attend, considering the ticket was $100 and I'm pretty sure it's non-transferable. After that, bring it on, baby!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    There are five birthdays and one wedding anniversary in my family in August already -- hoping my little girl gets her own special day!
  • Options
    I'm not due until the 31st of this month but LO seems almost ready now; however, I work for a very small doctors office (there's only 3 of us) and the girl who is covering for me while I'm on leave is on vacation this week so we're down to just 2 people . We are booked and my medical assistant at the office would be overwhelmed if I went into labor before the temp is back!
  • Options
    This would have been wicked early but I really didn't want him to come on 8/5. It's my younger SIL and BIL's bday(twins). They just turned 12 and are EXTREMELY bratty. My step daughter's mama and her husband took them to the movies for a bday present and then also gave them each $20'and they both said "only $20". Also I would want my DS to have his own day.