1st Trimester

11 weeks not showing should I be worried?

Hi guys I've been in and out of this app scared to post but I love reading about the stories you guys have .. I'm 11 weeks pregnant and I'm not really showing I'm worried!!! This past weekend Ive had morning sickness which isn't normal for me and I've lost a bit of weight any advice? Show I be worried? Is this normal? My first baby

Re: 11 weeks not showing should I be worried?

• Why would you think you would be showing this early? The uterus is still a pelvic organ at this point.

I did not really show until closer to 26 weeks.
  • Don't be worried at all. I didn't show with all 3 pregnancies until 6/7 months. Every woman shows at different times.
  • Loading the player...
  • Since it's your first pregnancy your uterus and the supporting ligaments are still tight. Most women don't show as early with their first pregnancy as they may with subsequent pregnancies. However, every woman and pregnancy is different.
  • It's pretty normal not to show until around 15-25 weeks. A lot determines when and how you'll show your bump. Weight, height, # of pregnancies, genetics etc.
  • I am 11 weeks and I can definitely notice my tummy bloated, however no one else can tell anything at this stage. I have not put on any weight however I have had a lot of morning and night sickness since I was 5 weeks.