April 2015 Moms

Teething?!

My lo is 14 weeks and lately he's been very drooly and sucking on his hands which I didn't think anything of it but this morning I noticed a small white patch on his gums it was a little red around it as well, he hadn't been very fussy so I didn't think he was in pain but this is my first so I don't know what its like with a teething baby! This happening to anyone else??

Re: Teething?!

• Yes we have a tooth starting to show over here! Lots of drool, lots of chewing on her hand. She had a mild temperature the first day but has otherwise been a bit fussy but overall fine. She is not a big fan of teething toys but gets relief from chewing on a cold wash cloth, baby Orajel and also seems to like it when I run my finger over her gums.
  • Yes my twins will be 16weeks tomorrow & last week they started teething. Drooling everywhere, hands in mouth. They love cold teethers (though they don't hold them well!) one night I had to give them baby tylonal because they were really miserable.
  • Loading the player...
  • 15 weeks today and just cut her first tooth :( I can't believe how early this is! She was very drooly, wanted to bite and gnaw on anything near her mouth, had disturbed sleep and a ton of pooping! Fingers crossed that tonight is better now that it broke through the gums.