2nd Trimester

Me a boyfriend barely have sex I started using my soap

a couple days later I found bumps on my vaginal lips and they are very uncomfortable to deal with wat is it can someone tell me before I go to my doctor because I shaved just last week and this appear out of no where and they are sore and painful

Re: Me a boyfriend barely have sex I started using my soap

• I saw your other post- personally I think you should tell a doctor. It might be nothing, but wouldn't you rather a medical opinion than a bunch of strangers who are not experts?
  • It also may be ingrown pubic hairs. I've seen a dramatic increase since becoming pregnant. But I agree with PP, schedule a visit with your doctor.
  • Loading the player...
  • nene1866 said:

a couple days later I found bumps on my vaginal lips and they are very uncomfortable to deal with wat is it can someone tell me before I go to my doctor because I shaved just last week and this appear out of no where and they are sore and painful

Please just see your doctor. We can't give you any type of diagnosis. It could be a number of different things from razor burn to an std. We can't tell you, because we don't know.
  • I'm not sure why this topic necessitated an entirely new thread as now half of the pertinent information is broken out in the other thread. However, as PPs have mentioned, we cannot diagnose you or offer any medical advice. Please call your OB or midwife.
  • The whole post is disturbing and seems made up to me.
  • I have NO CLUE what this actually states...all I got from this was her boyfriend barely ever has intercourse with her, she uses soap and her vaginal region has burning, severely uncomfortable bumps. I honestly have no clue WHY there was a need to share this, we are internet strangers and cannot tell her what is causing it? Was she expecting someone to tell her she contacted something? GO TO YOUR DOCTOR....that's all you will hear. That and maybe stop using that soap?
  • ...maybe pictures would help...

=))
  • Pretty sure this is MUD anyway... Least I hope it is, surely you would go to the doctor without prompting from Internet strangers.?!
  • :-&
    Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married 2010
    TTC: Feb 2014, BFP 7/14/14, CP 7/18/14
    BFP 3/10/15 - DD #1 born 11/19
    TTC #2: Oct 2017, BFP 12/19/17, CP 12/22/17
    BFP 2/20/18 - EDD 10/31/2018
  • Omg...thx for the chuckle today... 8-}