August 2015 Moms
Options

Could this be real?! Kinda long

Lost my mucus plug early yesterday morning then started having contractions all day. Got five minutes apart and were hurting so called my doctor office and the nurse said I can go to l&d to get checked because MY DOCTOR OS OUT OF TOWN ALL WEEK! Then got sent home until they were closer and stronger since I wasn't dilated enough was only at a 1. Came home had sex, then bloody show came, and went walking and did some squats lol we want this baby home! Got late so went to sleep and had contractions all through the night. Wondering if I'm going into labor or what the heck is happening? Anyone else go through this?

Re: Could this be real?! Kinda long

• Options
    No experience here, but good luck if this is go-time!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's probably the body prepping for labor, I've had a lot of on/off contractions. The post-sex "bloody show" may have just been your body responding to all that's going on down there as opposed to bloody show- it's so hard to tell! Did they tell you anything about how far effaced your cervix is? I find that information more hopeful than how dilated.

Maybe the full moon's working in your favor! LOL!
  • Options
    Could or could not. I have been in early labor for 2 weeks and dilated to a 4. Hang in there, it will be soon enough.
  • Options
    Hope things progress for you soon!  Good luck!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    PenelopeRoseHPenelopeRoseH member
    edited July 2015
    No, all they said was barely dilated. Hope it's in the next 24 hours! Don't wanna wait two weeks having contractions all day lol
  • Options
    Hopefully it's the real deal for you and things start picking up. GL!
  • Options
    Hoping for you its wham bam bam!
  • Options
    Praying that you're body responds & that baby comes soon!!