Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday

lifeonthehilllifeonthehill member
edited July 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU?

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)?

ETA: GTKY was stolen from the TWW!
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
 BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

Re: WTO Friday

• Month/cycle: 3/3

CD:3

WAYDTGKU: standards

R/R/CS: missed temping this morning but not so worried since AF is here. Three weeks til my SD comes home!

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your little ones? A sense of service to others. I believe, as my parents did, in giving back to the community and want to instill that value in my child(ren)

*that added parentheses autocorrected to ten instead of ren. Omg. Ten childs. Kill me now.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married Sept '13
    TTC Dec '13
    BFP 10/8/2014 MMC 11/20/2014 D&C 11/26/14
    BFP 9/20/2015 MMC 10/7/2015 D&C 10/15/15
    BFP 3/6/2016

• crdocrdo member
    Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU? All the good stuff. Temping, tracking CM, tracking cervical changes, OPKs, BD.

R/R/CS: Meh. Dealing with AF.

Good question. Hmm, my parents have taught me many things I'd like to pass on. Some of the first that come to mind are: 1) perseverance, 2) an appreciation for family history, 3) maintaining curiosity about the world around you, and 4) giving back and helping others.
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle:3/4

CD:8

WAYDTGKU? Temp, CM, PNV, Sex, OPK

R/R/CS: I feel awful. My alarm went off at 4:30 and my temp was 99.1. I put it into my chart. I woke up twenty minutes ago and took it again. Now it is over 100. I throw this temp out right?

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? My mom is very independent and when I was young I was in a religion that put a woman's worth in child rearing and taking care of a husband. She wanted me to make my own money, have my own job, be able to fix things, etc. Basically she taught me that having a husband is wonderful but it doesn't define who I am. She is supportive of me wanting to be a SAHM but insists I go back to work someday.
    Anniversary

• Month/Cycle:3/4

R/R/CS: I feel awful. My alarm went off at 4:30 and my temp was 99.1. I put it into my chart. I woke up twenty minutes ago and took it again. Now it is over 100. I throw this temp out right?

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? My mom is very independent and when I was young I was in a religion that put a woman's worth in child rearing and taking care of a husband. She wanted me to make my own money, have my own job, be able to fix things, etc. Basically she taught me that having a husband is wonderful but it doesn't define who I am. She is supportive of me wanting to be a SAHM but insists I go back to work someday.

I was bad about temping when I was sick but you can make notes regarding your illness and I think the app can factor that in, or if you are sick for a day or two you can select a button to ignore those temps. It's probably best to search that question in FF bc I think they tell you what to do
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married Sept '13
    TTC Dec '13
    BFP 10/8/2014 MMC 11/20/2014 D&C 11/26/14
    BFP 9/20/2015 MMC 10/7/2015 D&C 10/15/15
    BFP 3/6/2016

• benicode said:
    Month/Cycle:3/4

I was bad about temping when I was sick but you can make notes regarding your illness and I think the app can factor that in, or if you are sick for a day or two you can select a button to ignore those temps. It's probably best to search that question in FF bc I think they tell you what to do
    Unfortunately I can't access FF on my laptop so I am using OvaGraph instead. I will try and get on an FAQ section for FF and see if I find anything.
    Anniversary

• Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU? OPKs temping etc

R/R/CS: the OPK lines are getting darker

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? My parents were active with both my brother and me in scouting and taught us about leadership and the value of service. I want to do the same for my kids one day.
    imageimageimage
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge

• @lifeonthehill I was sick earlier in this cycle and discarded my temps. I seem to remember in TCOYF or maybe the FF tutorials something about not temping when you are sick b/c a pattern might be thrown off by the sick temps.
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• 0Face0Face member
    Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU?  The usuals.  PNV (hee), temping, charting, CM, OPK, WTFBBQ

R/R/CS:  Um, my period is mysteriously no show/barely show this month.  Nothing alarming but more "head-tilt"worthy.  *shrug*

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)?  That being friends with and also accepting of your partner is important---their interests while not your own, are still important (and it's good to have separate ones).

Formerly: FtrMrsO

Me: 34  DH: 35

Married: Oct. 2007

TTC #1:  June 2015

BFP#1 3/19/16  MC 3/28/16

BFP #2 5/26/16 EDD 1/31/17

• Month/Cycle 8/8

WAYDTGKU? charts charts and more charts

R/R/CS: I couldn't be more glad that it's Friday. Cousins are coming into town for the weekend from SC so it will be good to visit with them.

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? That there is a difference in being compassionate and caring and allowing yourself to be a doormat. Knowing the difference is a struggle for a lot of people.

#meangirls #dfdubclub

imageimage

• Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU? temping, OPK, going to try to pay more attention to CM/CP this month

R/R/CS: Meh. Debating whether or not to purchase some Wondfo OPKS (still) I used the $1 store ones last month, was happy with those.  I'm just wondering if I should do it or not and how many people use Wondfo.  Not many replied to this yesterday......I'm not one to POAS prob more than 2 a day.  I only POAS 2 on 2 different days last month.  Also, when do you ladies usually start using the OPK?  Now that I have one month in the books for temping, I'm wondering do people always start POAS on CD 10 or do you wait till CD 15 if you are pretty sure you won't O until CD 18?  How do you go about this?

Responsibility and to be able to take care of my self!! And that things are not going to be handed to you!! The sense of entitlement that so many people have these days is over the top!! When I was old enough for a cell phone, I bought my cell phone. I was not given free reign of the vehicle that my parents had for us to use.  I had to have a good reason to use it, like sports practice after school and neither parent could come get me. I still rode the bus to school most days. I had to pay for gas in the car. I had to work through out the school year, not just during the summer and I was very involved in after school activities and expected to make honor roll grades. I'm all for supporting and encouraging your kids if they are a super genius or some super athlete or something, but I'm not buying you a cell phone @ 5 because everybody has one.  I'm not buying you a car because everybody has one.  My kids are going to have to work for some things and earn some things and learn the value of $$ and the choices they make.
  • Thank you @AL_TwinCities ! I just really don't want it to screw anything up when it comes to an O date. I also have to admit that it makes my chart look ugly. Haha.
    Anniversary

• ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    edited July 2015
    Month/Cycle:8/9

CD:16

WAYDTGKU? all the things

R/R/CS: Waiting for cross hairs and being very impatient. FF 'predicted' O on CD 15r, but I still may have a couple days tho.  Also, I've had like 8 days of fertile cm (9 if today I have fertile cm, havent checked) which is a record for me.  Usually its 3-4. I guess that's a good thing? But kinda weird.

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? I think of a lot of things, but definitely work ethic, treating everyone with respect, and caring for others.

Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • 0Face0Face member
    @MNturnsVA The wondfo pack come with a little booklet that informs you on the best day to start POAS in relation to your typical total cycle length.  For me, it was CD10 based on my 29Day Cycle. 

Also, no one will TELL you what to do, you just have to decide.  It's kind of like "Do I pay to get the FF VIP or hope I don't "need" it past x days?".  Or "Do I buy that 6 pack of beer, because what if I can't drink it?".  Such hard decisions. 

Beer is important.

Formerly: FtrMrsO

Me: 34  DH: 35

Married: Oct. 2007

TTC #1:  June 2015

BFP#1 3/19/16  MC 3/28/16

BFP #2 5/26/16 EDD 1/31/17

• MNturnsVAMNturnsVA member
    edited July 2015
    @ftsMrs0- Thanks for the info about the Wondfo instructions- and I know that nobody will tell me what to do, I was just looking for more opinions I guess.  I know a lot of ladies on here use Wondfos, again, just more looking for info and general consensus.

And yes, beer is good!  Got a $10 off coupon of a $30 purchase @ Total Wine, totally stopping by there on the way home from work  :)

• CocoBellaFCocoBellaF member
    edited July 2015
    Month/Cycle: Month 3, Cycle 2

CD: CD 16

WAYDTGKU? All of it.

R/R/CS: I don't know if I O'd.  Yesterday I had the PMDD swing that I got last month when I O'd, but I'm still not sure.  I never saw a positive OPK and the one I took this morning looked a little darker than yesterday's, so who knows!  Only time will tell.  ETA: My charty-chart

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)?  How to handle finances, have self-control, and how to balance a checkbook.

ETA: GTKY was stolen from the TWW!
  • Month/Cycle: 1/2

WAYDTGKU? usual stuff

R/R/CS: Drinking vodka makes my temps spike. Majorly. The more you know! 

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? Hard work will get you farther in life than anything else. My mom always hated the "everyone is a winner" mentality. She always made sure to praise hard work over natural ability (instead of saying "Look at your all A's--you're so smart!" she'd say "Wow you worked really hard this semester, I'm so proud of you!"). Nothing was ever handed to us growing up, we had to work for everything. To this day I think that's helped create an awesome work ethic in both of us. 

Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016

• Month/Cycle:2/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU? Temping, checking CM (or at least trying to figure it out!), OPK's, PNV, cutting back on caffeine. Headed back to Weight Watchers this weekend. 

R/R/CS: Since this is my first month temping, it's interesting to watch it. Now I know how easy it is to stare at it!

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? There are a lot of things, looking back I feel like I was lucky to have such a great childhood. Just a few things: education, importance of family, family history, teamwork. All sorts of things.

Something that wasn't really discussed in my house (or DH's) growing up was finances; which we are now paying for. We have been following the Dave Ramsey style and it's really changed our financial future. We really want to begin with our children at a young age how to begin with finances (that are age appropriate of course). This is a big thing of mine because after I went into a crazy amount of debt (as a single person), I wish I would've known what I know now and it would've been much different. Better late than never though!
  • mrstmoose said:
    Month/Cycle:2/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU? Temping, checking CM (or at least trying to figure it out!), OPK's, PNV, cutting back on caffeine. Headed back to Weight Watchers this weekend. 

R/R/CS: Since this is my first month temping, it's interesting to watch it. Now I know how easy it is to stare at it!

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? There are a lot of things, looking back I feel like I was lucky to have such a great childhood. Just a few things: education, importance of family, family history, teamwork. All sorts of things.

Something that wasn't really discussed in my house (or DH's) growing up was finances; which we are now paying for. We have been following the Dave Ramsey style and it's really changed our financial future. We really want to begin with our children at a young age how to begin with finances (that are age appropriate of course). This is a big thing of mine because after I went into a crazy amount of debt (as a single person), I wish I would've known what I know now and it would've been much different. Better late than never though!
    We follow him as well! We have been debt free since October and we bought a car with cash in May! It feels so good to go into TTC with a solid financial plan and emergency fund.
    Anniversary

• Month/Cycle: 1st temping

CD: 18

What are you doing to get KU: P-in-V(lol) and PNV, temping with Mabis BBT, checking CM. No alcohol & drinking more water.
    Mostly giving up on OPKs. @MNturnsVA I use Wondfo OPKs. I don't really like them. But I think it's just cuz I the lines aren't doing what I want them to. I *do* like that they're inexpensive and you don't have to use the whole box within 30 days or whatever like other brands that I have used. I think I want to try a digital OPK next time.

R/R/CS: Stalk my chart:
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5cf29d

GTKY What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? Dedication and kindness.

<3 In Love 2001
    Married 2009
    TTC#1 2014
  • MaydarMaydar member
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU? Sex EOD soon, and charting all the things - temping again now that AF is gone, CM, OPKs starting CD 10. Figuring out how to record CP this month, too.

R/R/CS: It's my last day at my current job!!!!!!!!! There are not enough exclamation points in the world!!!!!!

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? Respect nature. Never stop learning. Always try new things. Laugh and be silly every day. Hard work is fulfilling and gives you something to be proud of.
    Me 31  DH 36
    Married March 2013
    TTC #1 June 2015
  • Month/Cycle: 8/10

CD:10

WAYDTGKU? BD EOD, vitamins, exercise

R/R/CS: It's Friday!  I have off work all next week...woohoo!

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? A sense of humor, humility, love, work ethic, forgiveness, and self respect.
  • @MNturnsVA I use wondfo, I like that they are so cheap, but I am a POAS addict. I usually don't O until CD 18-24 but started using them early since I just had my IUD out and I wasn't sure it if would change.

I think if you have been charting long enough and know your usual date for O, and pay attention to your signs like CM, you can start later than CD10.

Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU? The usual

R/R/CS: this weekend would be perfect timing for BD. Our schedules are always opposite so timing things is really difficult (we only get alone time on weekends). Sadly I am not close to O yet so we are going to have to get creative when it comes. Maybe it will end up being more fun that way.

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? How important working at your marriage is, and what real love looks like. My parents have the strongest marriage and I really look up to them and hope mine is as strong as theirs.
  • @BornMama- I'm just a little apprehensive because I've seen others say they get "phantom lines" and now there are some out there that are bunk or fakes......I dk. The $1 store ones have worked just fine for me and I don't use them more than once a day.  At this point, I don't see the need really to use them more than once a day.  Plus, I've heard and read that you are supposed to refrain from drinking anything for 2 hours before you use them if you are going to test in the afternoon or evening.  I've gotten mixed reviews on people from their opinion that too.  So I'm kind of in the I'll just keep using my $1 store ones boat at the moment but I do like the fact that the wondfo's are cheap.  Torn.  I found some on Ebay that are cheap cheap, so I may spring for them, they should be here next week and save the handful of $1 store ones i just bought to double check the wondfos if i get a postive on the wondfo?

I also bought a digital kit and the first month we were TTC I was trying to see what all the fuss was about with them so I used one one day.  It was a big blank.  I did it again a few days later.  Another big blank.  And then this past month when I got a positive with my $1 store one, I tested the digital one with the same urine as the $1 store one. Still negative.  Some of the digital ones you have to use consistently so now i have 7 left which I'm going to hold onto for maybe month 6 if we get that far.
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU? Finally got a positive on my OPKs. BD every day. Hoping that this is our month. If it's not, I'm going to start temping on my next cycle.

R/R/CS: None at the moment.

They taught me a lot of what NOT to do. My parents never spoke to us about sex, handling finances, school wasn't pushed, and pretty much let us do whatever. My dad waited till we were 18 so that he can leave my mom and be single and do what he wanted when he wanted. My mom let me go out at all hours of the night cause she wanted to be the "cool" mom. When I dropped out to work, they didn't put up a fight or anything. I was pregnant with my first by the time I was 18. So I've learned not to be like them.

• Month/Cycle: 3/4
    WAYDTGKU? nothing right now since AF is here 
    R/R/CS: I am aggravated because no matter what I have eaten and done this week I have weighed the same. So much water weight grrr

To say 'I love you' all the time and to never use the words 'stupid' or 'idiot'. They were never said to me once from my parents. I also decided to add the word 'Fat' to that. 
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• Month/Cycle: 3

WAYDTGKU? Temping, Charting CM, Sex as often as possible, losing weight

R/R/CS: Nothing really. Just waiting for AF to exit. Going to my parents tonight and tomorrow to celebrate my birthday. 

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? Giving others their due (in a positive way), Lending a helping hand when asked and work ethic. 

Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• crzyforbabiescrzyforbabies member
    edited July 2015
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 47

WAYDTGKU? Going to start temping next cycle, OPKs, CM, BD EOD, the works 

R/R/CS: I am excited to start temping. I have never made it through a whole cycle, but I think it's worth another try.

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)? I want to teach my kids to be independent, and to want to stand on their own two feet. I don't want my kids living with me in their thirties. I want them to graduate from college, get jobs, move out and stay out. They can live with me if they need to, but I want them to be successful enough to not need to live with me. I basically want to raise kids who have their s*** together :D

• brambles1brambles1 member
    edited July 2015
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

WAYDTGKU? Temping, charting, checking CM, probably going to bite the bullet and buy Wondfos

R/R/CS: I went to the OB/GYN yesterday because I had left-sided pelvic pain. I occasionally have this kind of pain right before AF but it is always intermittent and tends to alternate sides so I've always just assumed it was AF related. This month is has stuck around until well after AF started so I was a little concerned. The OB/GYN thinks it may be a cyst. I have a ultrasound scheduled for early next week but I'm worried to say the least.  I've never had one but now my mind is whirling with the possibility that I might have PCOS or a tumor or whoknowswhat (thanks Dr. Google).  I didn't want to make a separate post just for this but I could use any advice.  I searched cysts in the search bar and all I got was info on cysts during pregnancy (definitely not KU, as AF and Digi test indicate a very strong hell no) or cysts and PCOS, which I don't know if I have or not.  Has anyone ever had just one cyst and that was it or should I be worried?

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)?  Self-sufficiency and inner strength - My dad was an orphan before middle school and on his own before he graduated high school; he went on to own a small business and become a community leader. I have never heard him complain about how unfair or hard life has been to him.  He treats every day like a gift and always makes the most of what he does have.  My mom also instilled a very strong sense that my sister and I should make our own way in life and not expect others (especially our future husbands) to take care of us. 

Edit: Grammar
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 45

WAYDTGKU? PNV, temping, charting, waiting for O/AF.

R/R/CS: Rave then rant. DH puts on his stripe today! Yay!
    I found out yesterday DH has been secretly smoking. :( I've suspected, but only now just got confirmation. He says it's work stressing him out and nothing home related. I asked him if he planned to stop and in a round-about way said no. I know addiction is hard and relapse struggles are real, but I'm still disappointed. I want what's best for him and his health; my grandfather passed away last year for multiple health reasons, including lung cancer from smoking.

GTKY: Manners, respect, patience, kindness, and independence.

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • MandyBeeSLPMandyBeeSLP member
    edited July 2015
    brambles1 said:
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

WAYDTGKU? Temping, charting, checking CM, probably going to bite the bullet and buy Wondfos

R/R/CS: I went to the OB/GYN yesterday because I had left-sided pelvic pain. I occasionally have this kind of pain right before AF but it is always intermittent and tends to alternate sides so I've always just assumed it was AF related. This month is has stuck around until well after AF started so I was a little concerned. The OB/GYN thinks it may be a cyst. I have a ultrasound scheduled for early next week but I'm worried to say the least.  I've never had one but now my mind is whirling with the possibility that I might have PCOS or a tumor or whoknowswhat (thanks Dr. Google).  I didn't want to make a separate post just for this but I could use any advice.  I searched cysts in the search bar and all I got was info on cysts during pregnancy (definitely not KU, as AF and Digi test indicate a very strong hell no) or cysts and PCOS, which I don't know if I have or not.  Has anyone ever had just one cyst and that was it or should I be worried?

GTKY: What did your parents teach you that you want to pass down to your LO(s)?  Self-sufficiency and inner strength - My dad was an orphan before middle school and on his own before he graduated high school; he went on to own a small business and become a community leader. I have never heard him complain about how unfair or hard life has been to him.  He treats every day like a gift and always makes the most of what he does have.  My mom also instilled a very strong sense that my sister and I should make our own way in life and not expect others (especially our future husbands) to take care of us. 

Edit: Grammar
    I have had a cyst before. I was in my teens and mine was incredibly painful because it burst. We actually thought it was appendicitis first. I have never had one again. At the time I remember the doctor telling me that many women have cysts, and sometimes they burst or leak but often just come and go and never really bother them. I haven't really done any other research, but I know you can have just a cyst in isolation without any other complications.  Try not to get too worried before your ultrasound. It can definitely be something simple. 

Edited to add some words
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

edited July 2015
    @MNturnsVA I think Wondfos are pretty accurate, but I always get a second line, and I use Clearblue Easy Digitals to confirm. The advanced digitals are a pain I have heard because they can give you "peak" smilies for days, and they are expensive. The regular digitals aren't cheap, but they are cheaper on Amazon. 

• Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 1. Wazzup AF?

WAYDTGKU? absolutely nothing today. I'll be temping starting in a day or 2. 

R/R/CS: CD1, amirite? actually I'm pretty stoked about my obligatory bottle of red to "celebrate" cd1.

From mom it would be her neat and orderly ways and her ability to keep a level head in a tough situation.
    From dad it would be the love of learning and art as well as really listening carefully to others.
  • Yay for experiencing fertile CM for the first time! Thanks TCOYF! I about skipped back to my desk from the bathroom! 
  • @crazyforbabies- So what does the 2nd line mean on the wondfo??? See......making me wonder about buying them.....I have seen a very faint line on the $1 store ones but then I'm pretty sure the line was solid the next day.
    edited July 2015
    I always get a test line, but the test line has to be the same color as the control line for it to be positive. So my lines will be lighter than the control line until the test is positive. Sometimes the lines are very close, so they an be a pain to read. That's why I got digitals to use in case I was close. 

• @crzyforbabies
    @vj20000111111-  temp ladies!!! game changer!! once you get in the habit it really makes a difference and I say this after only having done it for one full month now  :)

edited July 2015
    MNturnsVA said:

@crzyforbabies

@vj20000111111-  temp ladies!!! game changer!! once you get in the habit it really makes a difference and I say this after only having done it for one full month now  :)

I'm going to when I get my period.
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU? sex

R/R/CS: have had a super high sex drive the past couple days along with EWCM, so I think I am pretty close to O-ing.

From Mom: saying yes ma'am/sir, no ma'am/sir, and always having a positive outlook on life no matter the situation. Also always being young at heart.

From Dad: respect, never being late, giving school/work your all, determination, and dad jokes

• Month cycle 7-6

CD 23

WAUDTGKU?- charting all things.

R/r/cs- its fair time and I'm in my fertile window and we haven't been able to have sex as often as I'd like :-??

Gtky?- things you want to pass on to your kids?- a sense of responsibility and kindness. My husband does alot with financial planning so he will teach them those tricks as well.
  • MaydarMaydar member
    brambles1 said:
     Has anyone ever had just one cyst and that was it or should I be worried?
    Yup! From what I've read, nearly all cysts just go away on their own. Many (most?) women get them and never know they have them. I had one that sounded big to me (4 cm) and they told me to come back in 2-3 months for another ultrasound, and by then it had disappeared, just as expected.
    Me 31  DH 36
    Married March 2013
    TTC #1 June 2015