Symptoms:

Rants/Raves/Stories:

Questions for the Group:

GTKY: Any plans for the weekend?

Re: FRIDAY Ticker Change : )

• Options
    Due Date/week: April 1st/5weeks

Symptoms: bloating, fatigue

Rants/raves/stories: can't wait for first trimester to be through! Want to know my baby is safe :)

Questions: anyone else having bloating at this time? Anyone taking progesterone?

Any plans for the weekend: play dates with my 2 year old son :)
  • Options
    Due Date/Week: April 1st/5 weeks

Symptoms: bloating, fatigue, back pain, constipation, ugh!!

Rants/Raves/Stories: just annoyed with all this bloating, and the back pain is awful. I need to get a heating pad and try that. Trying to eat even more yogurt and veggies, hoping this will help with the constipation, which I'm sure is contributing to the bloating and back pain. :/

Questions: I was looking up maternity pants last night, and I came across belly band things. I was thinking it might help with holding in the bloat while keeping my pants up at the same time. Anyone have any experience with those things? Did you like it? Hate it? Recommend anything else? i havent gained any weight, but the bloating makes me look like ive put on at least 5 pounds....all in my stomach. :(

GTKY weekend plans: we are announcing to husband's parents this weekend. So excited!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @loveymay I used something similar to a belly band with my first and I loved it!
  • Options
    Due Date/Week: April 1 / 5 weeks

Symptoms: All The Bloating. Seriously, I look like I ate too much. I also have to drink gallons of water every day and I am still thirsty. Other than that, pretty good!

Rants/Raves/Stories: I had an ectopic in March, so I am convincing myself that this isn't real/won't last. I want All The Tests from my OB, but they seem less concerned than I am. They are seeing me at 6 weeks instead of 9 (standard for their practice), but I am pissy that they don't want me in there every single day. I know they treat probably hundreds of women every year, so it is routine to them. But it isn't routine to me. While I am aware that there isn't anything that can be done RIGHT NOW, I just want to be fawned over. I know I am being ridiculous, but aren't we all entitled to that from time to time?

GTKY: Any plans for the weekend?: Happy Hour with friends tonight, family reunion with H's side of the family tomorrow, then yard work and possibly going swimming on Sunday.
  • Options
    Hi, new here, so I hope I'm doing this right (technically I start a new week on Saturday...)

Due Date/Week: April 2/just shy of 5

Symptoms: Mainly just bloating and sore breasts. I'm also on progesterone fenlonkate, the suppositories. They are really taking the boating to a WHOLE other level, I look like I'm 12 weeks pregnant already.

Rants/Raves/Stories: I can't stop testing. I've had two MC's in the last year (both missed, both with D&C's) so I'm more than a little paranoid that something is wrong. I think I've peed on 100 sticks so far, pretty sure my husband thinks I'm insane. Oh well.

Questions for the Group: Nothing yet.

GTKY: Any plans for the weekend? Putting together a new run for our chickens, the fun never stops at our house! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @cmerribury we will have daily ticker change threads! So make sure you post on tomorrow's too since that is when you actually start your new week!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Due Date/Week: April 1/5 Weeks

Symptoms: TIRED. SO TIRED.

Rants/Raves/Stories: Nervous! Anxiously awaiting our first appointment until we get to see our little bean.

Questions for the Group: Nothing Yet.

GTKY: Any plans for the weekend? Working
  • Options
    Due Date/Week: April 1/ 5 weeks

Symptoms: Sore boobs, some cramping, back aches, constant need to pee, feel sick if I don't eat smaller amounts. 

Rants/Raves/Stories: Today I threw up after brushing my teeth. I hope m/s hasn't started already. I had it all of 1st and 3rd trimester with DD.
    Also, got the new Younique mascara today. It took 2 weeks to get here and it is not as good as the original. Super bummed.

Questions for the Group: none right now

GTKY: Any plans for the weekend? Took DD to the wave pool today with some friends I've known for 20 years and their kiddos today. Baby shower tomorrow for my cousin's wife. I haven't met her yet. Hopefully lunch with my friend Sunday.
  • Options
    Due April 1. 5 weeks on Friday July 31 . I can't stop burping , frequent urination and my boobs are killing me