July 2015 Moms
Options

Divorce

my husband and I use to be so in love I miss it so much I know I am still in love with him. Ugh I feel alone and we are going to end up in divorce which is my last resort but now is probably my only resort left. He never ever has sees how his wrongs have made me feel so insecure and all he does is belittle me and make me feel horrible about myself. I know he's a great guy but I can't take anymore. Now he's saying I'm just upset because " I'm talking to another guy " I'm in shock he would even say that to me. I wouldn't ever speak to another man ! I am 100 infinity percent faithful to him and I'm dying inside for him to have love and compassion for his angry reactions to hurting me instead of him yelling at me. Why is he taking it out on me that he's messed up on the honesty trust and loyalty in The relationship ? I'm so confused ! I have tried soooo many times. I needed to vent I'm here alone in this state and I don't even know my neighbors I literally keep to myself 24/7 and all About the husband e and kids

Re: Divorce

• Options
    What state are you in? Have you tried marriage counseling? It sounds awful that you wouldn't even be able to speak to someone of the opposite gender without him using it against you forever. Do you think maybe he is just really stressed with the new baby around like you are? Maybe try taking it out and if not, I'd give him the choice of counseling or nothing if he refuses to talk to you in a calm manner. I know you hate the idea of divorce but that would put the ball in his court.
  • Options
    Also, sometimes people like to accuse someone when they feel guilty about something. They are projected their wrongs onto you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    irsamirsam member
    Yea he is so distant and thinks his son does nothing wrong and thinks I'm wrong for his ex. He won't try counseling blames me for everything. I'm ignored still I'm done trying I've asked for a divorce and he's refusing :( but I don't even really want a divorce I really want him to understand any person would feel the way I do about things that have been done. Mind you I've gotten two stds from him because of his ex and he ripped me both times. I'm extremely insecure now because of the issues and I feel like he respects her more then me.
  • Options
    This is not a healthy relationship. I understand you don't want to give up.. But he's cheated on you. He's given you stds.. Sounds like he's ignorant to you.. I may have misunderstood that's but either way, neither of you sound happen
  • Options
    irsamirsam member
    No he didn't cheat but he never told me she had stds before we met and I got two. I didn't find out whiny the second one until I was pregnant with my 1 year old last year which is hpv and I got warts :( I get them removed and its extremely painful when removing them :(
  • Options
    irsamirsam member
    I do know he's hung out with her for they're son that's what he tells me. But she is a crack head and sells her body. I will never get why and how she had thus hold on him she even asked him last month while I was pregnant she wanted to get back and have sex he denied her but so nicely he didn't he mention he's happy with me it's as if I'm the drug is its so mind blowing to me.
  • Options
    Oh.. :( I understand. I also have HPV. The cervical cancer one. I found out this pregnancy, and the cells were minimal and not cancerous. But I have to go and have them removed.. I'm really scared about it. Guys can be such jerks!!
    I'm really sorry he's putting you thru all this. As a PP had suggested marriage counseling. Would that be an option for you guys?
  • Options
    irsamirsam member
    He doesn't want to go to counseling. He doesn't even have any kindness towards it all. He wants me to accept the way things are and stop mentioning it when they aren't resolved
  • Options
    irsamirsam member
    I don't even know which one I have the only reason I found out was from her by accident and then bam warts popped up and he answered saying Oo I forgot about the hpv and knew you wouldn't want to be with me but it should have been my de io not his. Sorry your going through that hope the procedure goes well can't wait to remove mine it's depressing all I do I cry about it I can't even look down with out balling
  • Options
    He KNEW about it and didn't tell you!? HPV comes in many strands. The two most common d are cancerous one. And the warts.. Had you have had cancerous cells and no one told you, you may have found out to late. And then oops wouldn't cut it. What an ass.
  • Options
    irsamirsam member
    I feel like he hates me now it's so hard. I hate Florida so much now lol
  • Options
    irsamirsam member
    Yea he kept it from me and when I found out he was yelling at me
  • Options
    beeishbeeish member
    It seems like this guy is a real tool. He's a womanizing a-hole and prob. Mind f**cjs you every chance he gets. He prob. Manipulates the situation to make you stay. My advice would be the leave him, get yourself together, get you and your kids in a good place and move on. If you've put everything you have into your marriage and you have nothing more to give.. You've done your part.
  • Options
    irsamirsam member
    Thanks ladies I swear I love him and have done all I can but he def turns it on me. He Manipulates it and he knows I really don't want a divorce but I also miss myself a lot so I need him to understand but nothing. It really sucks I'm not working or anything now and I use to live in a really big place back in nj now I remarried and got screwed again. With no one to talk to. I have to say I really appreciate the advice !! And the honesty !! Xoxo