February 2016 Moms
Options

Wednesday ticker change

I don't think I saw one for today yet??

1. Weeks/fruit

2. Rants/raves/symptoms?

3. Appointments

4. GTKY - do you have any fun vacations, baby moons, weddings, etc coming up??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday ticker change

• Options
    1. 12 weeks today, plums

2. I'm still tired and achy in my lower abdomen with walking. But I haven't had any more bleeding from my SCH so my ob says I'm fine to start exercising. She recommends planks, prenatal yoga and starting to take walks again. I'm not sure I've got the energy to do a that!

3. I had my NT ultrasound scan and my 12 week ob appointment today. Both babies looked good on u/s and the nuchal folds were both "normal", but they didn't match. One 1.2mm, the other 2.0mm. I'm told it's normal and ok, but I worry anyhow.

4. My husband wants us to take DS to Disney World this fall, sort of a last minute realization that if we don't go now, we won't be going for awhile with twin newborns. We don't have a specific date yet though, so we will see.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    KiekKiek member

1. Weeks/fruit 12 weeks! Plum

2. Rants/raves/symptoms? ICoffee still smells like poo lol. But I'm obsessed with zen green tea. I think i cansafely say the morning sickness is gone. Thank God! If i didnt have a toddler, id sleep all day, no shame. My bloat has gone down a lot so im actually smaller than i was a couplr weeks ago

3. Appointments. next one is August 10th. I'll be getting all my blood work and all the other tests they take then. I'm just stoked to hear the heartbeat again :)

4. GTKY - do you have any fun vacations, baby moons, weddings, etc coming up?? Nope. I don't even remember the last time we went on a date lol. Once we close on the sale of our house we won't be so broke lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks @ss456! I was wondering where this was!!

1. Weeks/fruit: 11/Lime (so many weeks, such a big fruit!)

2. Rants/raves/symptoms? A rave for once! This is finally starting to feel real. I am still scared to fully accept it but it's becoming harder and harder to deny! It's been 3 weeks since my bleed and 2 since any spotting. Since then I've had pulling and stretching, dull aches (proof of life!), increased CM, a bigger appetite. Still feeling tired, peeing like crazy, sore breasts, gassy but generally feeling well and feeling PREGGO! I can't complain about that! One rant - finally started looking into day cares... Ouch, my wallet!!!

3. Appointments: I went today to have the chromosomal blood test. Should hear back in about a week. We have another in 2 weeks (when I will be 13 weeks - yay 2nd trimester!) for a check up. Hopefully we will get to hear the heart beat.

4. GTKY - do you have any fun vacations, baby moons, weddings, etc coming up??
    We just got back from a big family trip to Mexico. We are going to San Diego in a month with DH's family for my FIL's birthday - a long weekend. We have a wedding in late Sept and that should be it for the weddings of 2015. I don't think we will get to do much else before next summer (when we will have a four month old!) as I'm a teacher and time off is not really an option.
    Married 7/20/13
    #1 MC August 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #2 MC November 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #3 EDD 2.17.16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    RRC216RRC216 member
    1. Weeks/fruit 10 weeks/ Prune

2. Rants/raves/symptoms? Feeling great !!! Had 2 ultrasounds and everything is great! And can't get enough of cereal!!!

3. Appointments:  August 18th , 13 week ultrasound

4. GTKY - do you have any fun vacations, baby moons, weddings, etc coming up?? Leaving for Vegas this Friday!

Mommy to my Angel baby Domenico Anjelo M/C 11 weeks 12/20/2014
    C/P 4/15/2015 5 weeks
    BFP 6/15 /15 Due: 2/25/16