January 2016 Moms
Options

Please tell me I'm not the only one!

Does anyone else feel like they're too small?! I'm 17w5d & I think I was bigger than this with my daughter.

Re: Please tell me I'm not the only one!

• Options
    LljbeanLljbean member
    edited July 2015
    Here is a thread from today that might be helpful also...

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12606868/17-weeks-today-weight#latest
    Me:28 DH:35
    Married: 7.23.11
    DD:10.17.12
    EDD #2!:1.17.16 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    EC2016EC2016 member
    I was saying this to my husband the other day. There's always something to worry about though. As long as you're eating healthy I'm sure it's fine.
  • Options
    I don't understand why I constantly see you correcting people or directing @Snoopylovesbelle. I am not trying to be rude, but it is a constant and in my opinion totally not necessary. And I am not sure why her concern would be considered to be a symptom"...

To @acottrell426 - if your OB isn't concerned and your baby is growing on schedule then I wouldn't worry too much :).
  • Options
    I just feel like his board can get extremely political at times... That is all.
  • Options
    MyelhsaMyelhsa member
    edited July 2015
    I think it was a simple redirection, I don't see any politics. If the OP doesn't have an issue with it, you probably shouldn't have an issue with it.
  • Options
    How is redirecting political?
    Talking about Donald Trump is political
  • Options
    You're blowing this thread way out of proportion. Did you need our attention, too?
  • Options
    Just for the record OP, sounds like you have a bit of a blessing right now. I'm 16+2 and I feel like a cow.

Baby is about to go through a growth spurt so I'm sure you'll see some belly growth soon. :)
  • Options
    WK, calm down. OP was provided helpful information. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options
    I hope OP got the info she needed.

@andreachristine81 what do you mean by political?
  • Options
    I think @Snoopylovesbelle gets called out so much because she is more frequent on the board, but there are many other posters who also redirect. The redirection is done in order to help everyone get the most use out of the boards and to try to utilize feeds that are already open and relevant to the topic, so that they are easier to find. Don't you realize if we keep making new feeds everyday for every little thought or symptom, we would never be able to find the posts we are participating or interested in because the board would be so cluttered and move too fast.

I think people have to stop looking at redirection as an attack, when it is meant to be a helpful reminder.
    STM - EDD June 24 '18
    DD - January 2016
  • Options
    jmclean101jmclean101 member
    edited July 2015
    I feel like my stomach has actually gotten smaller. Kinda weirded out but I guess I'll have to wait until my next appointment to see how everything's going. I've lost weight too (I'm not big to begin with but I'm eating like a grown man) so I just feel strange. Growing a human is confusing.