February 2016 Moms
Options

10 wks jitters- Ts & Ps please!!

This is my third pregnancy.  My first one was a miscarriage and my second one was completely successfully.  However, after having that miscarriage--I'm in constant awareness of symptoms and timing.  My MC was around 10wk4d.  So, I am asking for thoughts and prayers as I enter in the "scary" week!!  10wks is so important (since the vital organs are starting to work).  Thanks in advance for support!
Second-time Mommy & OPML 
M/C (Angel Baby) 10/2011
AKZ 2/20/2013
LPZ EDD 2/24/2016

Re: 10 wks jitters- Ts & Ps please!!

• Options
    Thoughts and Prayers. I can understand the feeling. Have faith, I'm sure you'll be fine. Hugs.
  • Options
    T&P! My mmc stopped development at 9w6d, I am 10w6d today and going for my first US since passing my scary stage. I was so anxious I couldn't get tired for bed last night, felt so sick to my stomach! @stephz44 since you have had a healthy pregnancy after a loss, please tell me it gets easier after you pass this period?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hugs & my thoughts are with you. I was the same way between 7 & 8 weeks which happened to coincide with when my due date would have been, and my husband and friends who knew of the MC and that I was pregnant again didn't understand why I was freaking out. I am now 13 weeks and we heard a strong HB yesterday, but the anxiety is still in the back of my mind, I don't think it ever really goes away. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • Options
    All the T&Ps for your milestone! It's always a relief (even if just temporary) to get past that moment!!
    Married 7/20/13
    #1 MC August 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #2 MC November 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #3 EDD 2.17.16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It definitely gets easier!!!  Once you reach that point where you're showing and can feel the kicks the scary feelings go away.  These first couple months are just so stressful cause you can't actually feel the baby in there--you just have to have faith that it's there.  But it definitely gets easier as you pass each week!!!  Hang in there!!
    Second-time Mommy & OPML 
    M/C (Angel Baby) 10/2011
    AKZ 2/20/2013
    LPZ EDD 2/24/2016
  • Options
    michelle_birdmichelle_bird member
    edited July 2015
    T&P for you. Last weekend was my due date from my first mc and I'm still anxious. I keep monitoring every little change in symptoms. I'll be 10 weeks on Friday and have another ultrasound.
  • Options
    I'm also anxious all of the time. This is a scary thing, and I feel like these are the longest weeks in my whole life!!! My thoughts are with all of us as we face this moment and hope to come out the other end with a cute little critter :)
  • Options
    Thinking of you! Know you are not alone. <3
  • Options
    Definitely thinking of you! Hang in there brave Momma!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Fx for a sticky baby!

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Options
    T's and P's!!!! Fx for a super sticky baby!