Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday

2»

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Options
    bredollbredoll member
    edited July 2015
    https://www.furminator.com/

Basically a really expensive dog brush, but for the $50 we spent on it, it saves us from vacuuming every day. We have tile through the whole house and he leaves what we call tumbleweeds everywhere and it has cut down on all of that.

Edit: because words are hard when you are trying not to fall asleep while studying.
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @veelauren93 So sorry you're going through something so stressful right now! Keep focusing on your needs, as well as your baby's!
  • Options
    Usually I don't complain about my husb, but today he has earned the title to tw. I have to have a small bowl of frosted mini-wheats before I go to bed. It helps the m/s subside and heartburn at night. I bought a brand new box, even the children know not to touch, yesterday while I was napping, he ate the entire box downstairs while he was watching a movie, as a snack. TW much, I think so!
    Happily Married to Tim {10-11-2003}
    Isabella {09-02-05} & Savannah {03-02-07} & Bradley {02-06-10}

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    jaimerunsjaimeruns member
    edited July 2015
    My little brother is a TW!! He lives with us and is 25 going on 16. Last night his dog (which I hate, because he's mean and bites and begs all the time) threw up and my bro cleaned it up with one of my good towels, then tossed the puke covered towel in MY hamper!!! This morning I went to get clothes out of the dryer and picked up the towel, and all these nasty chunks of dog food flew everywhere! After I stopped dry heaving I had to clean it all up! Then when I tried to talk to him about it he just made a million excuses! I had to explain etiquette of living with other people, which he obviously does not understand. So annoying!
  • Options
    My son's bowels are a TW! So.much.poop. Like four times a day the last 5 days! It's not helping my nausea at all. I'm so over it!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    AchaeAchae member
    @veelauren93 sorry to hear all that :( but it sounds like maybe you'd be better off without him in your child's life. :(
  • Options
    My TW goes to the cousins at work (family business) If you're sooo busy in the store that you need extra people and take DHs workers away from their job then why do you come down to my office 10 times a day. I really don't care about your drama, I have my own work to do and I'm at the other end of the building for a reason. Also, same people, you don't say to a pregnant woman she's getting bigger/looking bigger/etc... It make me feels crappy and pissy at you.

It has been a long HOT week at work and it's only Tuesday!
  • Options

Usually I don't complain about my husb, but today he has earned the title to tw. I have to have a small bowl of frosted mini-wheats before I go to bed. It helps the m/s subside and heartburn at night. I bought a brand new box, even the children know not to touch, yesterday while I was napping, he ate the entire box downstairs while he was watching a movie, as a snack. TW much, I think so!

I would imagine he's going to be punished later when all of that fiber kicks his ass!
  • Options
    cantobean said:
    @Achae haha, I've never seen a cat eat stuff like that. My cat will not eat our food except she loves raw greens: kale, spinach, lettuce, chard. Lol. She actually whines for it when were prepping food.
    Our kitten eats everything my son drops off of his high chair. It's actually kind of amazing to see what she'll eat. So far: scrambled eggs, string cheese, hot dog pieces, quesadilla, granola bar, chicken, carrots, and yogurt. I try not to let him eat any of it, of course, but sometimes he gets to it before I do.
    Married 8.5.12
    Caleb born 10.9.13
    2.0 due 2.1.16
  • Options
    bredoll said:

Basically a really expensive dog brush, but for the $50 we spent on it, it saves us from vacuuming every day. We have tile through the whole house and he leaves what we call tumbleweeds everywhere and it has cut down on all of that.

Edit: because words are hard when you are trying not to fall asleep while studying.

I have a furminator attachment to my vacuum and it's amazing.
  • Options

bredoll said:

I NEED this.
  • Options
    cantobean said:

@Achae haha, I've never seen a cat eat stuff like that. My cat will not eat our food except she loves raw greens: kale, spinach, lettuce, chard. Lol. She actually whines for it when were prepping food.

My cat loves oatmeal stuff (granola bars, cookies etc) he really loves cantaloupe... He can smell that stuff from the other room! Meats and ice cream are his other favs.
    We found him outside so I think he was used to eating anything
  • Options
    bbax44bbax44 member
    Jilmce19 said:

bredoll said:

I NEED this.
    ------------
    ME TOO!!

My son's bowels are a TW! So.much.poop. Like four times a day the last 5 days! It's not helping my nausea at all. I'm so over it!

----------
    girl, i feel you on this one. I work at an infant daycare 6mo to 3 yr. These poops all day long are really getting to me. This kids poop today had me dry heaving sooo bad, my eyes were watering and i was trying to hold my breath. It was awful! So i totally know how you feel with the so much poop thing! Doesnt help the nausea...at all.
  • Options
    hlmdeckhlmdeck member
    edited July 2015
    My neighborhood is a TW. We live in a lower income family neighborhood because H went back to school for a career change 3 yrs ago and we had to move somewhere affordable where I could support us both on my income. There are feral children running the streets unsupervised at all hours (shreiking, arguing kids at 11 pm when I am trying SO hard to sleep), stray cats, random sketchy foot traffic, I almost got attacked by a huge dog when I was taking my pups out.. I had to scream at it and throw rocks to get it to back off! H graduated in June (with HONORS) and takes a licensing exam this september, and we are OUT!!!!

If the amount of shopping carts abandoned in a neighborhood are any indication of its classiness... there are 3 on my block. Draw your own conclusions.
  • Options
    g8trkim said:

TW for life is that Minnesota dentist who paid $55k to lure a lion out of a protected area in Zimbabwe and kill it. The whole story is absolutely awful! It's heartbreaking.

Wtf I haven't seen this. People are so dumb
  • Options
    mamaekmamaek member
    wisco29 said:

g8trkim said:

TW for life is that Minnesota dentist who paid $55k to lure a lion out of a protected area in Zimbabwe and kill it. The whole story is absolutely awful! It's heartbreaking.

Wtf I haven't seen this. People are so dumb
    This Makes me cry.
    He gets more than TW.
  • Options
    To whoever was at the front of a line of 8 cars I got stuck behind on my way home from work: you are a twatwaffle. Going TWENTY SEVEN miles an hour in a 50, where no one can pass you unless you pull the F over, is unforgivable. Whether you were a terrified 16 year old learning to drive, an adorable old man who has trouble seeing after dark, or just stoned out of your mind and driving suddenly seemed hard, right now I think you suck. My normally 35 minute commute took 50. You have made this very hungry pregnant women extremely angry, and I hope you experience a surge of inexplicable guilt when you lay down to sleep tonight.
  • Options

bredoll said:

Oh my. I am very interested in both the brush and the vacuum attachment! Thank you! I was at dog school with the little dog tonight and someone actually mentioned this brush, too! I guess that means I definitely need to get one!
  • Options
    Tw my phone. I was typing to my mom and some how it opened a group text I had and sent everything to the group.

Needless to say trying to save that pregnancy topic convo from all those people who don't know was stressful

Lies so many lies just happened
  • Options
    PaniaOPaniaO member
    Oh groan!! That's the worst. X_X @wisco29 Hate when tech tweaks out and proves to be the opposite of helpful!
    S & A married 8.12.2013
    Expecting Saulie O 2.12.2016
  • Options
    Jilmce19 said:

To whoever was at the front of a line of 8 cars I got stuck behind on my way home from work: you are a twatwaffle. Going TWENTY SEVEN miles an hour in a 50, where no one can pass you unless you pull the F over, is unforgivable. Whether you were a terrified 16 year old learning to drive, an adorable old man who has trouble seeing after dark, or just stoned out of your mind and driving suddenly seemed hard, right now I think you suck. My normally 35 minute commute took 50. You have made this very hungry pregnant women extremely angry, and I hope you experience a surge of inexplicable guilt when you lay down to sleep tonight.

That's why you always follow the number one pregnancy rule: always have good in the car. And your purse. And your gym bag. And your jacket pocket. Etc. Etc.

My husband probably thinks I'm some kind of weirdo squirrel woman for all the granola bars and packs of PB crackers I have stashed in various places.
    Married 8.5.12
    Caleb born 10.9.13
    2.0 due 2.1.16
  • Options
    bredollbredoll member
    edited July 2015

Jilmce19 said:

That's why you always follow the number one pregnancy rule: always have good in the car. And your purse. And your gym bag. And your jacket pocket. Etc. Etc.

My husband probably thinks I'm some kind of weirdo squirrel woman for all the granola bars and packs of PB crackers I have stashed in various places.
    I pulled a bag of baby carrots out of my purse today for the ride home from the drs office. He didn't even bat an eye. I think he is used to it now.
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • Options
    g8trkim said:

I had a whole box of Triscuits in my purse today. Sorry, not sorry.

I keep a box of triscuits in a filing cabinet under my desk at work.
  • Options
    hlmdeck said:
    I had a whole box of Triscuits in my purse today. Sorry, not sorry.
    I keep a box of triscuits in a filing cabinet under my desk at work.
    I have 2 boxes of triscuits (different flavors) 2 boxes of granola bars, bag of almonds and gummy bears in my desk drawer. Those are my emergency foods if what I brought with me that day are not enough or appetizing. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

Green Bay animated GIF
  • Options
    I've got a bag of kettle corn, everything pretzel chips, and nuts in my drawer at work. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I have PB crackers, goldfish crackers, and several types of granola bars that I keep at home and work. Serious snackage. If I don't eat something every 3 hours, I feel light-headed or queasy.
  • Options
    Ok I'm late for TWT but I would like to put put there that gas is a TW. I woke uo this morning with gas pains so intense that they scared me. I thought I was losing the LO which in turn made me cry. But, then I used the bathroom, realised it was just gas, and cried harder because I was crying and.. you know.. hormones. Which are also TWs.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

He ate the whole box? I wouldn't even be mad, that's impressive! I'm full after a small bowl of them bad boys!
    Pregnancy Ticker