October 2015 Moms

My Beautiful Angel

We went in Monday morning to the hospital due to lack of movement Sunday and a bad gut feeling. It was there that my husband and I learned two days after me hitting 30 weeks we would be giving birth that day to a baby girl with no heart beat.

I delivered a 2 pound 11 ounce baby girl named Kali Jean this morning a little after five am. She looks just like her older brother but a smaller version. She is truly beautiful and it tears me apart that I will be forced to go home without her.

I've cried so much and I'm sure I'll cry more. Part of me will forever be missing.

I wish you ladies the best of luck and hope you go on to having healthy wonderful babies.

Re: My Beautiful Angel

• Oh my gosh I am so sorry. Hugs and prayers to you. 
  • Oh I'm so sorry. I'm truly heartbroken for you and your family, you'll be in my prayers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so, so sorry to read this.  Please take all the time you need to love on your daughter. I know no words can help, but I am sending best wishes and prayers to you, DH, and your little boy as you struggle.  Please be kind to yourself as you heal physically.
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what this must feel like. I will keep you in my prayers. Take care of yourself, please.
  • I am so sorry to hear this and so sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I am so incredibly sorry. I cannot imagine your pain. Please know that we are all here for you if you need a place to vent/cry.
  • Wow, I can't imagine how this must feel, just know that we are all here to support you in whatever way we can. I hope you and your husband can lean on each other through this difficult time and try to find joy in your little boy while you grieve for your little girl.
  • so sorry for your loss , May God give you & your husband the strength you guys need , Now you have a beautiful angel smiling down & seeing how amazing parents she has .
  • I am so, so sorry to hear this.  We're all thinking of you and your angel.  *hugs*
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • jem89jem89 member
    I know nothing I can say will help but I just have to say that I am sooo sorry to hear this and I also hope that you give yourself a lot of grace to get through this!
  • My heart breaks reading this... I can't imagine what you must be going through. I hope you find all the love and support you will need. I will say a prayer for you and your sweet girl. 
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family find peace and comfort.
  • swcmswcm member
    I am so sorry. I will be thinking of you and your beautiful, beautiful angel.
  • I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss.. It's just not fair, at all, one bit. I wish you and your family all the strenght and love in the world.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. How heartbreaking!
  • I can't imagine the pain you are feeling. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks reading this. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

imageimage

O'15 September Siggy Challenge -- Third Trimester Woes
  • I'm so sorry for your loss :-( my thoughts are with you and your family
  • I am truly heart broken for you and your family, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I'm so sorry. My heart is broken for you and your family. :(

Someone said this the other day and I think it may offer some comfort even though I know nothing can bring back what you've lost: "Grieve with hope; live with purpose". Praying for you all.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • I am so sorry for your loss and will be sending lots of prayers your way.
  • kfry22kfry22 member
    Thinking of you during this tough time.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. This is everyone's worst fear and you are so brave to share with us. I'll be thinking of you and your beautiful little girl today. 
  • I'm so sorry, sweetie. We are here if you need us.
  • I'm so so sorry! Please take care of yourself and allow yourself to grieve. And don't hesitate to reach out to us for support. sending you love and light!
  • I am so incredibly sorry for your loss..please take care of yourself
  • I'm so sorry, I can only imagine what you must be going through. 
    Thank you for sharing with us, I wish you and your family the best.

Oct15 October Siggy Challenge: Maternity Costumes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • przemosbabeprzemosbabe member
    edited July 2015
    This makes me sickeningly sad. I was so hoping this didn't happen to anyone in this group ( or anyone really). There are no words. I feel awful just reading this so can only imagine how you feel. I hope they can find out what happened so that this never happens to you again if it's preventable. Be gentle on yourself. I hope you are surrounded with love. You're angel will never leave you. Not truly.
  • This is the news no mother should receive and I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this, I wish there was anything I could do or say to comfort you. You and you angel, Kali Jean, are in my thoughts and prayers. 
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. We are all here for you and you and your family are in my prayers.
  • J1DJ1D member
    Oh, no! I'm so sorry for your loss!
  • I am so so sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you. I hope the support and love of your friends and family wraps around you as you go through this terribly difficult time. We are here if you need to talk or vent. Big hug to you
  • I am so very sorry for your loss! I can't imagine how you must feel, but I'll be thinking of and praying for you!
  • I'm so sorry to hear this. There are no words to express my sadness but I'll be thinking of you and your family. Your little angel will be always in your heart.
  • I am so so sorry to hear this. I hope you get as much with your baby as you need and know that you will be in my thoughts!
  • I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts, and I wish you nothing but the best.
  • So sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts.
  • I am so very sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers
  • I'm so sorry for your loss! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • So so sorry for your loss.  Our thoughts are with you, your family and your little angel.