1st Trimester
Options

nosefrida snot sucker safe to use while pregnant or not?

vanessah21vanessah21 member
edited July 2015 in 1st Trimester
so My daughter is sick And ive been using The nosefrida a little to relieve Her congestión but im wondering is it safe Or not? Im worried

Re: nosefrida snot sucker safe to use while pregnant or not?

• Options
    Idk im just paranoid i guess just The sucking in part feels like sucking The air to hard And i think about oxygen to baby
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is your daughter the pregnant one?

I'm confused.
    LFAF Awards

me: 27 | husband: 35
    IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

married May 2015 --> started NTNP
    BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017
    BFP 12.30.17 - EDD 9.6.18

Fertility Friend Chart
  • Options
    It is just a simple question if anyone has used it while pregnant And if Its safe idk Why some people have to be rude..
  • Options
    AliSummerAliSummer member
    edited July 2015
    I just watched this video and I think I understand. With the nosefrida the parent (or whomever) sucks on a tube to draw the snot out of the child. 

ETA: It seems safe, but you're worried you should ask your doctor. 
      BabyFruit Ticker      image 
  • Options
    Just don't actually suck the snot in your mouth and you'll be fine.
  • Options
    QueenWaldorf4QueenWaldorf4 member
    edited July 2015
    redfallon said:

There is no way to suck the snot into your mouth with a Nosefrida. It has a foam filter on the end of the tube that you inhale the air. There is nothing wrong with using a Nosefrida while pregnant, OP. I think people are very confused because you are inhaling air, just like you do when you breathe. It would be the same as asking if it's ok to take deep breaths while pregnant. That is not meant to be rude. It's just confusing as to why you would think this would be harmful, is all.

I was joking.
  • Options
    Learn how to spell...
  • Options
    Lol no wonder I never went on these forums while pregnant with my first a lot of you are so Rude .. And it might of been a dumb question to ask but if your going to comment something against what I asked then why even bother leaving a comment....
  • Options

Lol no wonder I never went on these forums while pregnant with my first a lot of you are so Rude .. And it might of been a dumb question to ask but if your going to comment something against what I asked then why even bother leaving a comment....

Oh don't be so sensitive. You asked a silly question. What'd you expect?
  • Options
    Oh don't be so sensitive. You asked a silly question. What'd you expect?
    So calling us rude isn't rude?
  • Options
    Seriously?
  • Options

Because you can't dictate how people will respond to your posts. You just can't. 

ETA: you're the one getting your panties in a bunch because no one could understand your illogical paranoid question. 

So who's pregnant ? Her or her daughter ? I'm still confused completely.
  • Options

Learn how to spell...

Yeah, this is a courageous jab considering your OP made NO sense.
    LFAF Awards

me: 27 | husband: 35
    IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

married May 2015 --> started NTNP
    BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017
    BFP 12.30.17 - EDD 9.6.18

Fertility Friend Chart
  • Options
    Agreed. Funniest thread ever.
  • Options