Parenting

Need help wording...

We just found out that DHs brother and his wife are expecting. I was thinking about sending her a pregnancy journal and something else as a nice gesture.

The pregnancy journal helped me but I don't want her to think I'm pushing it on her. What would you write on the card in reference to the gift? Also....what's something else that I could send with it?

image  image image

Re: Need help wording...

• I would probably write something about how the pregnancy journal helped you through this exciting time in your life and you hope it does the same for her. I never sent a gift to an expecting family member unless it was for the Shower, so I'm not sure what you could send with it- maybe a certificate for a prenatal massage?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Perfect!!! I just sent her a journal and him a "Dad" book.

Thank you.

image  image image

• Loading the player...
  • Perfect!!! I just sent her a journal and him a "Dad" book.

Thank you.
    That's very sweet of you!! I forgot to add that my Mom bought me a thick book when I was pregnant. "What to Expect When You're Expecting" parent guide from pregnancy to age 5 in that current edition. It did wonders for me and still does to this day- seriously, everything is in there and I always grab it when needed. If there's any book I'd recommend, it is that one!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers