Baby Names

Re: Babygaga is at it again..

• Options
    Correct title = "actual unisex name, plus other names that are meant for boys but keep being used on girs"

**siggy warning**

Current Age 35, DH 33

Married 9/2011

BFP 8/2012, Miscarried 9/2012

BFP 9/2012, DS 6/2013

BFP 6/2014, Miscarried 7/2014

BFP 7/2014, DD 4/2015

• Options
    What in the world was the author of that article smoking? Because I want some of that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Carter:
    "One of the great things about the name is how it can be spelled either Karter or Carter. I always thought it was cool when the maiden name of the mom could be used as the first name of a child. Hello, Beyoncé'! A fun fact about the name Carter is originally the name was used as a description for a job occupation. The name meant cart driver, so men who did the job were called Carter. Professional is vibe associated with the name, it rings success and driven ambition to get the job done."

Do. Not. Like.

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• Options
    More than half of these are a trendy mess!  If you're considering names with different spellings then they should have had names like Frances/Francis or Aaron/Erin.  

Jayden/Jaden is one of the best unisex names of all time?  Umm, no.

• Options
    The Beyonce reference makes zero sense... her maiden name is Knowles, Jay Z's last name is Carter. And "rings success"? Seriously, this "author" needs help.
    Beyoncé's mother's maiden name is Beyince. That's what they were referring to.
  • Options
    Is it pronounced the same? Doesn't look like it. And I still don't get what that has to do with Carter...