Potty Training
Options

3 day/weekend potty training: need encouragement!!

Started over the wknd with DS, who's 23 months old, cold turkey with diapers. I was penned up for 3 days with him to practice going on the potty. First day was SOOO stressful!! Second day, there was improvement but lots of accidents still. Third day, definite improvement and even a 6 HR span of no accidents and going frequently. But today is day 4 and it is the same as yesterday. He went to parents day out for 5 hrs and didn't have any accidents. Told teachers he had to go! Then we get home and he has accidents and sometimes tells me he has to go. Most of the time it's me peompting. It seems he can have a span of time where he's great, then regresses, usually mornings and evenings.

Anyone else's experience with similar issues and words of wisdom?? I'm waiting for that "click" everyone keeps talking about. He definitely is capable of telling me and going!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 3 day/weekend potty training: need encouragement!!

• Options
    It took my DD 9 days to get it and a month to initiate on her own. My DS took 2 days to train and initiated from day 1. Just keep trucking it will be worth it!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017