February 2016 Moms
Options

Not feeling pregnant! Should I be concern?

BarbyMoraBarbyMora member
edited July 2015 in February 2016 Moms
Very rude comments, english is my 3rd language!

Re: Not feeling pregnant! Should I be concern?

• Options
    RRC216RRC216 member
    Your grammar and spelling is throwing me off a bit... Sorry... From this I assume you are very young. All I can say it's normal for your pregnancy symptoms to subside at some point. I am sure you are fine! Best of luck!

Mommy to my Angel baby Domenico Anjelo M/C 11 weeks 12/20/2014
    C/P 4/15/2015 5 weeks
    BFP 6/15 /15 Due: 2/25/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you are worried, the best thing you can do is call your doctor. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Oi the grammar.....Definitely contact your dr if you're worried. But like pp said, it's normal for symptoms to come and go. Good luck.

Also it's good to lurk and search before posting. This topic is covered a lot here and on the tri boards.
  • Options
    This has to MUD, right?  Like, its too far off to be legit...right??

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    RRC216RRC216 member
    wisco29 said:

Your grammar and spelling is throwing me off a bit... Sorry... From this I assume you are very young. All I can say it's normal for your pregnancy symptoms to subside at some point. I am sure you are fine! Best of luck!

That's a horrible stereotype, lots of young people know how to spell and lots of older adults can't spell anything!

Op: there is a daily symptom thread posted every single day and if you're concerned you should call your doctor.

Guess it is but she's speaking like she's in high school. The slang words etc... I use to type like that when I was in hs. Just what I'm picking up on!

C/P 4/15/2015 5 weeks

• Options
    Oh, I just thought maybe she wasn't a native English speaker?

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Best thing to do is speak with your doctor/mw if you have a concern. But eventually symptoms subside.

Keeping in mind that English is a second language for some.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    BarbyMora said:
    Hello! Im 11.4w preggo and since last nite my breast stop beeing sensitive and tireness is almost gone, along with all the nauseas Im very worry coz in 2011 and 2012 I terminate my pregnancies coz babys health were really poor. My first ultrasound is next tuesday but I can help thinking the worst!
    QFP

Coz I can, yo! ;)

• Options
    Btw, I'm pretty sure it's MUD. First post and what looks like a stock photo.

• Options
    That's a horrible stereotype, lots of young people know how to spell and lots of older adults can't spell anything! Op: there is a daily symptom thread posted every single day and if you're concerned you should call your doctor.
    Guess it is but she's speaking like she's in high school. The slang words etc... I use to type like that when I was in hs. Just what I'm picking up on!
    I think high school is a generous statement.

• Options
    So...if there are poor babies, are there rich ones too? I want to know how to get one of those.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    RRC216RRC216 member
    wisco29 said:
    @CicchettiFamily yah, definitely not saying her sentences make any sense! I hate trying to read that crap. U no wut I mean yo? :)) That was hard to write

I really hope she is young, because I don't come across many who speak like that. It is a bit sad really! One word I can NOT stand is "Hella". Dear god it's atrocious!!!

C/P 4/15/2015 5 weeks

• Options
    RRC216RRC216 member
    g8trkim said:
    That's a horrible stereotype, lots of young people know how to spell and lots of older adults can't spell anything! Op: there is a daily symptom thread posted every single day and if you're concerned you should call your doctor.
    I think high school is a generous statement.

Yes... It is.... I didn't want to say middle school! 
    :-SS #-o

C/P 4/15/2015 5 weeks

• Options
    I'm sure everything is fine :)
  • Options
    Thank you for ur nice response, I talked to my midwife and everything is alright, FWI english is my 3rd language, sorry for trying "mommies to be"

• Options
    BarbyMora said:
    Hello! Im 11.4w preggo and since last nite my breast stop beeing sensitive and tireness is almost gone, along with all the nauseas Im very worry coz in 2011 and 2012 I terminate my pregnancies coz babys health were really poor. My first ultrasound is next tuesday but I can help thinking the worst!

I'm in week 9, and I was only sick with morning sickness one day.  I did have an ultra sound at 7.5 weeks and saw a little fetus and heard a heart beat.  I think it is normal to feel like your pregnancy symptoms are gone when, actually, you are just farther along in your pregnancy.  It is also right to be nervous because you have experienced loss already.  Just do your best to stay calm.  Do breathing exercises, relax. I don't know if you are okay, only a doctor can tell you, but there is no use worrying.

As far as your grammar is concerned, the grammar on this board is generally atrocious.  One of these days, I will see a thread where everyone has correctly used the words "their", "there", and "they're".  But so far, this has not happened yet.  I commend you for learning 3 languages.  Your post was perfectly understandable.  You are just scared.  My thoughts are with you.  Good luck on the US next week!
    Due Date:  Feb. 24, 2016
    Team--Pink (but our nursery is Orange, Blue, & Purple!)

Feb 2016 September Siggy Challenge:  Things I Love About Fall--Pumpkins!

• Options
    BarbyMora said:

Thank you for ur nice response, I talked to my midwife and everything is alright, FWI english is my 3rd language, sorry for trying "mommies to be"

Quoting this too.

Coz I can.
  • Options
    LEAA14LEAA14 member
    wisco29 said:
    Quoting this too. Coz I can.
    Ditto. @BarbyMora -- Please don't feel discouraged from posting again in the future!
    Durham, NC
    EDD: 2/20/2016

• Options
    I had the same worries. I had MS with my 2 previous pregnancies and this one is so different. Had our first appointment and U/S today and saw baby perfectly healthy. Don't worry too much. If you have any serious concerns call your doctor. Good luck :)
  • Options
    shacoyah said:

It's sad when people come on here for advice and then have to deal with rude and insensitive comments. She asked a question. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't comment. And to think that some of you are about to be mothers or already are. How would you feel if this was your child and the same rude and negative comment you gave was given to her? Smh. Anyway. I hope everything is well with you love. Symptoms come and go. Some days I feel like I'm pregnant and some days I don't. If you're worried, call your midwife or your Dr. They're the only ones that can give you reassurance. Hope all is well!

How do you know what her concern was seeing as she deleted it? Good thing the meanies qfp!

Many of us gave the same advice as you and suggested that she contact her doctor. I think that is the best advice when someone is genuinely concerned about something.

Smh.
  • Options
    I read her original post, and felt the same way people were being very insensitive and straight up mean. It's a sad world we leave in. I see humans and no humanity. Some of us answered nicely while others judge her for her mistakes. No one is perfect I hate when people point out gramer mistakes. I have a learning disability and might make mistakes. So is eveyone going to pick on me for that if I post questions? Not everyone speaks English, she did her best
  • Options

I read her original post, and felt the same way people were being very insensitive and straight up mean. It's a sad world we leave in. I see humans and no humanity. Some of us answered nicely while others judge her for her mistakes. No one is perfect I hate when people point out gramer mistakes. I have a learning disability and might make mistakes. So is eveyone going to pick on me for that if I post questions? Not everyone speaks English, she did her best

Really? No humanity? That's a bit dramatic. One person was a bit snarky on here, and the rest offered advice without judgment. Her original post was very difficult to read, and she didn't tell us at the time that she was not a native speaker.

I'm all for being nice, but not overlooking all the advice that was given, focusing on one or two negative comments, and starting drama for no reason.

• Options
    Not to mention the dirty delete.