3rd Trimester
Options

Ftm and babys dropping

My babys dropping and im kind of worried she might come early. I have this weird feeling that she will. Im 33w and 2d. Just wondering how long it took to go into labor after your baby dropped.

Re: Ftm and babys dropping

• Options
    It's going to vary for everyone. Baby dropping does not mean you won't make it to term are even past your due date.
    DS #1 Born 01/23/09
    Married 03/18/10
    DS #2 Born 05/19/11
    DS #3 Due 07/26/15

• Options
    My baby has been 3 5th engaged since 38 weeks and I am 2 days away from my due date with no signs labour is near. It doesnt have any bearing on when you go into labour unfortunately x
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's around the time frame babies drop anyway.
    People walk around dilated at 3cm for weeks while others shown No signs of progress and go in hours.
  • Options
    Yeah, my babes both dropped around that time too. I had my son at 38 weeks with an induction and daughter at 39 after a membrane sweep. It didn't mean anything for me.

• Options
    I was convinced that my baby had dropped around that time and everyone kept telling me how I looked like she had dropped. Now I am 39 weeks and my OB is still telling me that baby has not dropped yet and is not coming anytime soon. Every pregnancy is different, but I would probably assume you will hang in there a few more weeks.