November 2015 Moms
Options

Birthday baby

Who else is having a "birthday" baby this year? Meaning the baby's due on or around your own birthday? My baby's due 4 days after my birthday.

It hit me when a nurse asked, "Oh, a birthday gift to yourself?" I laughed- granted I'm used to have a whole birthday month to myself, now I gotta share- in my family everyone has their own month, not intentionally. Who else better than your own LO?

Re: Birthday baby

• Options
    How cool! I'm not having a birthday baby, but I did find out I was pregnant the day before my birthday.
  • Options
    Yay! Me! My birthday is the 26th and she's due 12/1. So thrilled to have a little mini-me and blow off Thanksgiving. It was always such a boring holiday for me when I was a kid.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Expecting a birthday baby here too! My EDD is 11/10 and I'll be turning 32 on 11/14!
  • Options
    My DD is Nov 18th and my birthday is Nov 13th.  My babies seem to like to come early though so I'm kind of expecting an October baby.

photo 2c2eea5b-cb3d-4ba5-8e22-39fd2841956b_zps4ux1rnnr.jpg

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Me! I'm 10/27 and Peanut's EDD is 11/1.
  • Options
    Not this one, but my last baby was due day before my bday, and had him on my bday! So I already have one!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    tayzavtayzav member
    Kinda me, birthday is Oct 20th and my little mini is due Nov 3rd. I'm assuming she'll be late though for some reason. I'm hoping she doesn't come exactly on my due date because it's my moms birthday and we don't talk, we shall see though.
  • Options
    My little girl is due November 24 and my birthday is November 27 so I could share with my sweet little one!
  • Options
    TKG83TKG83 member
    My birthday is the 17th and I'm due on the 7th. 10 days.... It's possible.
  • Options
    Me too!  Due date is 11/23, my 30th is 11/26!  Looking forward to a little birthday buddy (and an excuse to have Hello Kitty birthday cakes and favors and all those awesome little kid birthday things again!)
  • Options
    My due date is 11/8 my birthday is 10/30 and my DH's birthday is 11/15 so it could be either of ours.
  • Options
    not myself but DH bday is 11/10 and DD is 11/07. DH really wants baby to be born on his bday.. I am having a schedule C-section and I have a gut feeling DS will be here in Oct..
  • Options
    crysgxcrysgx member
    Due date is Nov 7, and that's my moms birthday. Her first grandchild! I'm secretly hoping for a Halloween baby!
  • Options
    Our little man is due exactly a week before my birthday. I was born 2 days after my mom's 19th birthday so she's hoping he's born on the day between our birthdays.
  • Options
    Not on my birthday, but he is due November 30th which would be my half birthday!
  • Options
    Not my birthday, but this kiddo is going to have to get through quite the gauntlet of family birthdays to have their own day.

Both of my kids had a pretty good chance of sharing a birthday with someone, given the time of year they were due. My son shares with a second cousin who we only see every couple of years and my family has birthdays 4 days in a row and my daughter is right in the middle, but everyone has their own day!
  • Options
    Due date is 11/15 and my birthday is 11/19!
  • Options
    august111966august111966 member
    edited July 2015
    My birthday is November 22nd. My baby is due November 22nd. I also know 5 other people, including the girl who grew up living across the street from me whose mother shared a hospital room with MY mother directly after birthing us, whose birthday is November 22nd.

I'm not even surprised at this point.
    I remember telling DH, lets not get pregnant right now because I'm tired of sharing my damn birthday and then the OB drops the big due date on us. Thanks a lot, baby. And thanks a lot, rogue sperm.
  • Options
    mamax6mamax6 member
    My EDD is 11/13 and our anniversary is 11/19. I'm kind of hoping he comes a lil early instead of late being he is baby #6. Lol none of mine ever came on their own though and new dr is not a fan of inducing before 41 weeks.
  • Options
    My birthday is 11/18 and my son is due on 11/19!! I am definitely blessed this birthday coming up :D
  • Options
    Not my birthday month, but dd turns 2 on November 14th and this baby is due November 21st so both babies will share a birthday month!
  • Options
    Not me. My bday is next week. But a friend of mine and her oldest share a bday. What a great present!!
  • Options
    My first was born on my birthday. Best present ever! We had a lot of fun with it at the hospital during and after delivery. My family brought in birthday cupcakes and balloons for both of us.
  • Options
    Not my birthday, but my fiance's is November 10th, then I have two cousins born on the 17th, baby due the 30th.  My grandma and uncle shared December 5th as a birthday so we might hit one of those or be lucky to be right in between!
  • Options
    My husband and I share March, we are 12 days apart.

My DS and DD share the same birthday! I had her on his 2nd birthday!

So this kiddo is due in November and gonna be the only special one with its own birthday times!
  • Options
    Not mine, but my DD is both my grandpa & uncle's birthday.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DD2 was due the day after my birthday. She came a week late but we still share birth month.
  • Options
    Not my birthday, but DD is due only 6 days before my first DD's birthday-  their due dates were only 1 day apart. I am hoping this LO will be a little more prompt than older sister so they aren't too close ;)
  • Options
    Me! Me! Baby boy is due 7 days after my birthday, my daughter was born 10 days early so maybe he will be born on my birthday, or even Halloween which is the day before my birthday.
  • Options
    wulfpackgirlwulfpackgirl member
    edited July 2015
    I'm due on the 20th and my husband and his mother share their birthday on the 22nd. We could have the third generation on that day. That would be so wild! My mom is shooting for the 25th, her and my dad's (who has passed) anniversary. Also the 14th will be our nine month anniversary. Any three of those days would be cool!
  • Options
    Not me but my birthday is the day after my mommas birthday and we have always loved sharing it :)
  • Options
    Not my birthday, but this LO is due the day after my 5th wedding anniversary.  I also have lots of family born in November (I guess a lot of folks enjoyed their Valentines Day)
  • Options
    My birthday is 11/10 and due date is 11/16! Hoping I'll be sharing my b-day with our little girl!
  • Options
    My little boy is due November 14th and my birthday is November 20th. I'm reeeeeaally hoping he'll be here by then.
  • Options
    My husband's birthday is Oct 20th and mine is Oct 22nd. I would love to have a baby on the 21st but that's a little over 2 weeks early so I doubt that will happen but it'd be so amazing! Not to mention that I'm one who has wanted to have kids for a while now so I would love to be able to say I was 26 when I had my first baby instead of 27. Haha
  • Options
    Resurrecting-
    For comparison :)

Who had their birthday babies?
    For me-
    Birthday 11/10
    EDD 11/14-16
    Actual 11/20

How about yall?
  • Options
    My LO was born 2 weeks early so her birthday is 5 days after mine now. So she ended up being a birthday baby I guess
  • Options
    emilyealbersemilyealbers member
    edited November 2015
    I did....

EDD November 6th, but he waited all the way until my birthday - November 15th to make his appearance. At least he came early in the morning (3:27am) so I wasn't in labor all day. I did NOT think he would wait that long....little stinker was 9 days late! (My first was a day early...)
  • Options
    Mine came! EDD 11/23, my birthday is 11/26, kiddo arrived 11/15. So glad I'm not in the hospital on my birthday!