December 2015 Moms
Options

What's a momma to do...?

...when shes craving extra buttery movie theater popcorn?!? Take her kids to 1.00 movie day and get herself a large or course! :)) anyone else have a craving like this?!

Re: What's a momma to do...?

• Options
    I dreamed about sonics chili dog and chili cheese fries all night. Told DH what I wanted this morning and he shot down 'airship happiness.' At least one of us can think clearly through the craving haze, lol. I love movie theater popcorn too!
  • Options
    Okay when I was pregnant with my boys i sent my bff for those as my post baby food!!! Lol! Literally, I was pushing and hubby texted her to make the run! Lol!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I ate one a couple weeks ago and that was not a good decision. Proceed with caution on fulfilling that craving.
  • Options
    Yeaaahhhh I'm feeling icky! I normally only eat whole foods/healthy diet... Blahhhh
  • Options
    BubbzBubbz member
    Come to my house, where I can make popcorn that tastes just about the same.  ;)
    Is heartily apologizing to her child in advance for genes that predispose them to shitty vision and being Too Damn Tall.
  • Options
    Get some melon! Helps me when I have the munchies
  • Options
    jmomof4jmomof4 member
    edited July 2015
    I spent 16 weeks of this pregnancy With HG and needing some iv hydration. Finally being able to eat something other than fruit or water ice... lol! Paying for it but feeling semi normal feels good!