April 2015 Moms

Things your SO says that drives you crazy.....

So yesterday DH goes "maybe you could put the baby down more often so that you could clean the house better." 

Me: 26 DH: 29
3/13: Miscarriage
11/13: Ectopic Pregnancy-removal of 1 fallopian tube

BFP: 8/21/14 

Moses born by emergency C-section 4/23/2015

It's a Boy!

Re: Things your SO says that drives you crazy.....

• While talking to our DS to get him to coo and laugh "is this all you do all day? "
  • "Since I have to work during the day..." To which I say "you need to say work outside of the home during the day" because I work PLENTY during the day!
  • Loading the player...
  • edited July 2015
    Luckily the DH works from home so he sees what goes on all day and he watched baby while I went to a bachelorette party for 8 hours so he has an idea. I don't like when he talks to baby about me with me around! "Ohh there's poop on your foot, mommy must've missed that." #-o
  • @jenniferaudrey0116 my husband does that also! It really drives me nuts, but I have resorted to doing it back so he sees how it feels. I feel like we are in kindergarten but he did stop for awhile after that.
  • I sympathize with you ladies but just taking this opportunity to brag for a moment. He may have said some stupid things while I was pregnant, but nothing stupid yet since DD was born and he interacts with her as much (or more) than I do- both of us work full time and then some. DD loves her daddy and he'll go out of his way to make her and I smile.