Trouble TTC
Options

Another New Girl, Hello! (Loss mentioned)

Hello everyone! I am new to TB and have posted some, now new to this board. I would love to pick all your brains, be available to others, and pay it forward as I learn more. 

A little about me: I am 31 and have been married for just over two years to DH - 32. We have a couple awesome fur babies - a wonderful pup and a fat cat. We started trying to add a human baby to the mix a year and a half ago. After 10 months we succeeded, though this resulted in a MMC at 12 weeks after we had seen two heartbeats. Like most people, I am still having trouble with this for numerous reasons. The big reason is that my body has not functioned in a way to support another pregnancy since, so discovering each month that I didn't even have a chance just twists the knife a little more. I temp, I monitor CM, as well as other symptoms that have shown to make a difference in my cycles. 

The one month we succeeded was the second month that my body was giving me signs that I was fertile. I have only been monitoring things more closely for just over a year, though feel that there is a good chance that in at least the last 2.5 years, those were my only fertile months. I just started seeing an RE and we are still in the info gathering stage. I am nervous about some of the testing over the next month, but hopeful as well. I have been ready to be a mom for such a long time!

Other things about me - I love reading, nutrition, wine, cooking, trying to grow vegetables and failing miserably, and I am a movie freak. I love outdoor activities (hiking, snowboarding), though I live in Texas right now and it is too hot for that and there are no mountains :/

Thank you for taking the time to read and best wishes to all of you ladies. I look forward to getting to know you more :)

TTC #1 since January 2014
MMC@12 weeks 1/2015

"I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn

Re: Another New Girl, Hello! (Loss mentioned)

• Options
    wbirdwbird member
    GL on your journey! The ladies here were awesome when I went through my first round of testing.
  • Options
    Hello and Good Luck with your new Adventure! Going to see an RE was a good decision, I personally was seeing an OB for 6-7 months and all they did was medicate and I never got anywhere, once I went to the RE, he diagnosed me and gave me options and ideas to make things happen quick! P.s. "Trying to grow vegetables and failing miserably" too funny, I have tried and always fail, even flowers are hard for me! My husband got me some indoor plants ( they're pretty hearty ) and they seem to be doing well!
    Ttc since March 2012 Me: 24 Dh: 25 Mother of many fur/feathered-babies! 3 dogs (Phoenix,Lacey,Piper), 4 cats (Grace,Delilah,Elvira,Birdie), 7 ducks, and 4 hens! HSG came back normal, Diagnosis: DOR, Last FSH reading: 17, Failed 3 rounds of clomid with timed intercourse, Failed 3 rounds of follistem with Noveral and timed intercourse, Failed 1 round unmedicated IUI, Failed 1 round medicated IUI
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    *"pretty hardy" whoops
    Ttc since March 2012 Me: 24 Dh: 25 Mother of many fur/feathered-babies! 3 dogs (Phoenix,Lacey,Piper), 4 cats (Grace,Delilah,Elvira,Birdie), 7 ducks, and 4 hens! HSG came back normal, Diagnosis: DOR, Last FSH reading: 17, Failed 3 rounds of clomid with timed intercourse, Failed 3 rounds of follistem with Noveral and timed intercourse, Failed 1 round unmedicated IUI, Failed 1 round medicated IUI