December 2015 Moms

What do you think your baby will look like?

I think it would be a fun thread if we all attached baby pics and guessed wht our baby would look like. If you dont want to post feel free to leave the details and we can still give a good guess.

• DH hair and eye color, skin color and hair texture

• DH Parents hair and eye color, skin color and hair texture

• Your hair and eye color, skin color and hair texture

• My Parents hair and eye color, skin color and hair texture
ATTACH PICS!! 

Heres Mine!

• DH hair and eye color, skin color and hair texture
  • reddish brown, starburst hazel in middle sea green on the outside, pale as it gets, thick straight
  • DH Parents hair and eye color, skin color and hair texture
  • dh dad dark brown,starburst hazel in middle sea green on the outside left eye, his right eye is just hazel(weird!)
  • dh mom blonde hair blue eyes, pale skin, straight with loose wave
  • Your hair and eye color, skin color and hair texture
  • dark brown, dark brown, fair skin, curly fine
  • My Parents hair and eye color, skin color and hair texture
  • my mom is fair skin with yellow undertone, hazel eyes, fine hair thick coarse
  • my dad dark brown eyes,dark hair light skinned, curly thick fine hair texture (mexican)
Our baby pics below. im on the left side of the photo by my padre.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OUR BABY WILL LOOK LIKE?

Re: What do you think your baby will look like?

• Love this! I don't know how to attach pics from my phone.

There's so many questions to answer lol. My husband has amazing features. If the baby got all of his I wouldn't even be upset. ;) I have kinky curly hair and his is straight so I'm curious about that!
  • sassysister18sassysister18 member
    edited July 2015
    I've already got one DS, his fair like me but dark brown eyes like his dad and a dark blonde hair which is a mix between us both and I've got blonde hair and DH has dark brown hair, he has his dad's crown, since birth it's been very apparent, DH has darker toned skin than me but I wouldn't go so far to say olive, I'm blonde haired and blue eyed so I can't wait to see what this baby is like, I wonder if it will have blue eyes but more of dads skin colour or hair colour, such a guessing game!!

* edited to make more sense ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't have any baby pics but I am 5'2 and very tiny with straight brown hair, brown eyes, and kind of an olive complexion..
    My DH has blue eyes, curly brown hair, super tan (It's the Italian in him) and short as well, 5'4 and only weighs 125 so we are both tiny people. =)

That being said, I think my baby girl will also be small in stature and build, and have either big blue or brown eyes, and curly brown hair. My mom has super curly hair and it supposedly skips a generation so my LO will be getting hit from both sides with the curls (I'm hoping).  That being said, the reiki master I went to that told me I was having a girl said that she envisions a red headed girl with very sharp features...we will see. Part of me would be shocked (like how did a red headed person come out of me lol) but then the other part of me wouldn't be too shocked since my sister had a redhead and it was really funny when she came out because everyone was saying how she could have any hair color under the sun except red, since there aren't really any redheads on either side of her family other than our one cousin (who's mom was a redhead so it wasn't surprising). 
  • taysun said:

I say always trust that baby face morph predictor

Oh? What is this you speak of? Sounds like an app?
  • kdoak2015 said:

taysun said:

Haha yup the bump has a baby morpher!! It's actually pretty scary lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ha ha seriously? Where can I find this?
  • taysuntaysun member
    kdoak2015 said:

taysun said:

Like @Marchmellow2 said the bump has one but if you Google something like what will my baby look like there are probably hundreds of websites that do it
  • Here's my baby! Lol. Btw they gave him a random name.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • magburt said:

Mine will look like this.

@magburt I just have to say your baby is umm gorgeous!
  • I have no idea what this baby will look like! My dh and I both have dark brown hair, I have hazel eyes and my dh has dark brown. Our ds has bright blue eyes and blonde hair! So who knows what this lo will look like! Here is a pic of ds. If lo is anything like him this is what it would be!

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/69/1a18c2e7532600b237c0ccef11ba85.jpeg

Proud Mommy of Derek Michael

April 8, 2014 9lb 6oz 21 inches

• BubbzBubbz member
    We both have brown eyes--but we also each have a parent with another eye color (hazel in my case, blue in his) so something else is possible!

We also both have brown hair, but the husband's is much darker than mine. I started out blonde for a couple of years, so my baby pictures would be misleading.  ;)

Kiddo will probably also be the loooongest baby, as genetics doom them to be taaalllll. How tall, you ask? Well, I'm 5'9 and I was possibly stunted. My grandfather was 6'7. My husband is 6'10.

Taaaaalllllll.

Sorry, kid.

Is heartily apologizing to her child in advance for genes that predispose them to shitty vision and being Too Damn Tall.
  • groovylocksgroovylocks member
    edited July 2015
    My husband is Chinese and I am native/French on one side and German Jewish on the other side. His hair is black and his eyes are brown. His skin is warm and tans easily. My eyes are green and my hair is brown and curly. My skin is cool and pale and burns easily.

Our kid will look Mexican we think. Or possibly Brazilian. Brown hair and likely brown eyes. Likely pale.
  • My mom has almost black hair and eyes with both of her parents being blonde, one with blue eyes and the other light brown, so I already know to expect anything.

I have fairly straight, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and a very fair complexion. Hubby is actually a hair darker than me but blonde hair and blue eyes. My son came out very blonde and gorgeous blue eyes.

There's pretty much everything in the family thought. MIL is redhead, my dad has green eyes. Anything is possible so I'm curious to see what this one looks like.
  • Jonesy288 said:

Hereeeeeeeeeee's Johnny! 

I miss that show! DINOSAURS!
  • kdoak2015 said:

I think my baby will look like an alien, with a big cone head, big black eyes and pale pasty skin.

But seriously how are we to know what our babies will look like.
    I think it's almost impossibly to figure out what it will look like. This post is just strange. I just want a healthy happy baby and everything else will be a surprise.

It's a guessing game. We don't expect you to know for sure. But thanks for participating!
  • When it comes to my baby I don't really want to guess at anything. I will wait and see what they look like, if they are heathy etc.
  • Sheesh! What a Debbie ....
  • Sheesh! What a Debbie ....

Sorry not a Debbie I am a realist.
  • Whovian84Whovian84 member
    edited July 2015
    A ginger! My husband is one and I have strawberry blonde hair so we're pulling to add another redhead to the world's population! There's also no doubt our child will be blindingly pale, lol. I hope our baby gets DH's metabolism too.
  • @Whovian84 I'm pulling for the same thing! Hubs is super gingery, and while I'm not I know I have the recessive gene somewhere because my mom had strawberry blonde hair. I want all ginger babies! My hubs is also a lefty so he's hoping to pass that on, he likes to claim he's less than 1% of the population so I should be grateful he picked me. *insert eyeroll*

August '18 March Siggy Challenge - You had ONE JOB

Pregnancy Ticker

• amschamsch member
    I'm Russian/Ukrainian, Polish, and white American. I have curly, thick hair and blue green eyes (through both of my parents' lines). My SO is black American... Curly thick, tight curls and Crayola brown eyes.

DH hair and eye color, skin color and hair texture:
    Obviously mixed skin tone. Eye color will either be brownish green or brown carrying the gene of green and blue eye color. Hair texture will definitely be thick and curly... The question is: what type of curls will they be?
    I assume they will be more like his.
  • jenEPjenEP member
    Ours is so boring. We both have light blond hair (straight, fine), blue eyes and fair skin with freckles. I'm Scottish, German and English. He's Irish, Scandinavian, and English. The only thing that could happen for us is a little red head. My husband's beard is bright red and supposedly there are some extended family members on his side with reddish hair.
  • I'm hoping my boy will look like my SO because he was so flipping adorable. I'm a ginger so I'm hoping he doesn't have my red hair because I feel bad for boys with red hair. Lol But my SO has a lot of red in his beard so it could happen. Here's some photos of my SO when he was little that make me melt.