Trouble TTC

Intro (pregnancy and loss mentioned)

Hello, I've been lurking here and decided to intro myself. DH and I have been ttc for over a year, but I'm having recurrent miscarriages. My doctors haven't given me any answers or help and just were in the "keep trying" mindset... I finally found a good RE and start testing on the 30th. I'm hopeful, but being realistic that this will be a long road. Looking forward to chatting with all of you.

Re: Intro (pregnancy and loss mentioned)

• jnissajnissa member
    Congrats on the first step - advocating for yourself and finding a great RE! 

FX crossed for success soon!
    Me: 41, DH 38, Diagnosis DOR
    Started TTC 12/2013
    First Trip to RE: 11/2014
    IVF Round 1: 2/2014 - BFP
    DD Born 11/9/2014
    TTC a Sibling Started 5/2015
    First IVF Round 8/15 - BFN
    Taking a break to go on vacation + enjoy the holidays before FET and/or another IVF round in 2016!

• wbirdwbird member
    Good luck with all your testing! Keep us posted on your journey :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck on your journey. I hope they find the problem and it's an easy solution!
    Me - 32 
    Husband - 32
    TTC #1 - since 10/16/2012 
    IVF#1 6/2015 BFN 
    FET 7/2015 - BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hello. I am so sorry for your losses. My OB did the same thing to me...telling me just to wait a few more months before we look into potential causes and treatment. Boo to them! And yay REs :) Good luck from me also, I hope things start falling into place :)
    TTC #1 since January 2014
    MMC@12 weeks 1/2015

"I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn
  • Have you had progesterone test done and a MTHFR gene test-has to do with a lack of folic acid synthesis(which is need for pregnancy). I will get my result back next week. I saw one dr after my miscarriage and he has that same oh just keep trying. Found a new dr and she did all sort of lab work and was annoyed they didn't do any when I miscarried.
  • I start my testing on the 30th, but I'm not sure what they are going to test? I have been doing my own research and I have EVERY low grade symptom of Hughes Syndrome, which I had never heard of and causes recurrent miscarriages. I convinced my doctor to test me for that as well. Fingers crossed we will all get the answers we need!