3rd Trimester
Options

Ranting!!!!

morning, i just need to have this rant!!! Im 29weeks with ni twinnies, im the same size as i was at 41weeks with ds! So everywere i go people say " wow careful looks like you could drop any min" %-( then when i inform them i still have 9 weeks to go as its twins they feel the need to say " ohh that will be hard" or "wow your gonna have your hands full"!!! X_X seriously do they not think this is something iv not thought about!! We are so nervous about having 3 under three, and i already know it will be hard work! Why do people find the need to constantly remind me and partner that we will have our hands full!!!! :-\" sorry about the rant ladys needed this one off my chest!!!!

Re: Ranting!!!!

• Options
    It is so frustrating when people like to state the obvious, it is just something to say I think, the first thing that springs to mind. Pregnancy hormones make us less tolerable of people in general I am sure! Congrats on the twinnies! How lovely xxx
  • Options
    Thank you, im only 29weeks and i cannot wait for these 9ish weeks to be over!! X
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 14 weeks pregnant with twins and have actually had some people apologize when they find out. DH was really upset about it. These babies are a blessing and we struggled with secondary IF for years. I told DH to ask them why the next time someone says that again or to say something along the lines of better me than you then.