February 2016 Moms
Options

Dont feel pregnant anymore... help!!

ok, so I'm going to be 10w pregnant tomorrow, but I'm no longer tired and I don't feel pregnant. My stomach is not growing (at least not to me). My doctor appt is Tuesday is this normal? I never had morning sickness and I did see the baby heart beating at 6 weeks.

Re: Dont feel pregnant anymore... help!!

• Options
    Yes, all of this is normal.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    LMRDMRLMRDMR member
    I had a freak out like this last week! I woke up one day and bam no longer did I feel my usual symptoms. I called my Dr and to ease my mind they had me come in for an ultrasound a week later where I saw my little bean healthy and moving around! It's hard not to worry, I'm 10 weeks as well but torturing yourself won't help just breath and if you cant stop worrying call your Dr to ease your mind:)

As we all know pregnancy is so different for all of us and symptoms or lack there of does not mean a healthy or non healthy pregnancy. I've read and was told by my dr that your hormones start leveling out around this time meanin symptoms won't be as strong but there are women who just don't experience very many at all. We are almost out of the first trimester ! Yay for us :)!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes its normal and I am sure your fine. Be thankful that your first tri woe's are almost over.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My symptoms also slowed down - I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow. I've felt great for the past week or so aside from headaches. My 12 week appt is next week. We are so close to the 2nd tri I think it's normal!
  • Options
    This made me feel so much better and yessssss we are almost out of the first trimester
  • Options
    4-5 days ago my pregnancy symptoms just stopped.... I am 10 weeks 0 days today. Boobs stopped aching, nausea went away, sleepiness disappeared, and food issues just stopped. Then spotting and cramping. Holy F was I a stress case sitting in emerg all day. But it turns out that the symptom cessation was just like with you. Goodbye first tri!!! Spotting and cramping connected to something else entirely.
  • Options
    bbax44bbax44 member

4-5 days ago my pregnancy symptoms just stopped.... I am 10 weeks 0 days today. Boobs stopped aching, nausea went away, sleepiness disappeared, and food issues just stopped. Then spotting and cramping. Holy F was I a stress case sitting in emerg all day. But it turns out that the symptom cessation was just like with you. Goodbye first tri!!! Spotting and cramping connected to something else entirely.

I am 10w tomorrow and this sounds exactly like what I'm going through minus spotting, i had my us tuesday and everything looked great so I'm not worried, just glad to be feeling better and hope it keeps up!
  • Options
    All I can say is that pregnancy is never dull! Bbax4 glad all is well with you and congrats to all the ladies moving on to the next stage :)
  • Options
    I have been feeling the same, 10 wks on Monday. Glad to know this is normal and that many of us are feeling better! Thanks for helping to put my mind at ease. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
  • Options
    Totally normal. Consider yourself lucky, it probably just means your first tri symptoms like exhaustion, bloat, and morning sickness are starting to subside as you come closer to the 2nd trimester.
  • Options
    I was so very relieved to wake up this morning and read this thread! I've been struggling with feeling the same way for the past few days (10 weeks today) and was wondering if something was up! Trying to stay calm about it and have a positive outlook on this - all is well with the baby, the placenta and everything else that's been growing for the past 10 weeks is finally taking over and doing what it's supposed to do! 
    Now if I could just be less emotional about things.....
    ;)
  • Options
    Anyone feeling this way lately? Ever since I hit 14 weeks, I have all my energy and appetite back. I don't feel pregnant at all. I feel like I would have bad symptoms if something was wrong at this point. Had an u/s just two weeks ago and all was good. Just can't lose this nervous feeling.
  • Options
    nrstumpf said:
    Anyone feeling this way lately? Ever since I hit 14 weeks, I have all my energy and appetite back. I don't feel pregnant at all. I feel like I would have bad symptoms if something was wrong at this point. Had an u/s just two weeks ago and all was good. Just can't lose this nervous feeling.
    Very common in the 2nd tri. Enjoy it, because 3rd tri brings back a lot of the nasties. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

nrstumpf said:

Very common in the 2nd tri. Enjoy it, because 3rd tri brings back a lot of the nasties. 

What she said. I never get the energy boost it seems, but second tri is more of a reprieve before the weariness of third tri.
    -Kimberly :) 
    My Ridiculous Chart                                                    
    BabyFruit Ticker