October 2013 Moms

Hello again!

apritchett50apritchett50 member
edited July 2015 in October 2013 Moms
Hello again. I was apart of this board during my 1st pregnancy. Although I didn't post a whole whole lot I kept up with the board daily. My original due date was 10/13 but had my DD 9/27. She's still pretty much awesome! This Saturday 7/18, im going to be induced @ 37 weeks with our 2nd DD. This pregnancy has been a nightmare. At my 20 weeks scan they found her brain ventricles to be dilated which led me to maternal fetal medicine for ultrasounds every few weeks. Every appointment is something new. I had a fetal MRI at 29 weeks because they thought they could see a spinal defect but the results didn't show one. They also can't decide if she has clubbed feet or not. Around 34 weeks her ventricles went back into normal range which was awesome but then she was diagnosed with IUGR after slowing getting further and further behind in size. My last ultrasound the NP I saw (my dr was on vacay) said my placenta looked like it was getting old. Don't know if it has always been crappy or what. Anyway, I feel like I'm googling constantly and reading things that freak me out! I'm asking for T&P's from my fellow bumpies! I sure do miss this group. Just for the record, oct 13 was so awesome I don't even really bother with my new birth month club! They have nothing on this one!

Re: Hello again!

• :( Being pregnant is already hard and full of worries...I'm sorry you're going through all of this. I'm sending you positive vibes and you and your little one will be in my T's and P's!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • deedee1017deedee1017 member
    edited July 2015
    Sorry for all the scary news during your pregnancy.  T's and p's for a non-eventful, healthy delivery.  Update on your LO when you can.

Your dd is so pretty!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers