High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Hospitalized Last Night

Was brought in for red blood, passing of tissue, and cramping. 18 weeks 4 days today. Cervix is dilating and placenta is detaching. Indomethacin around the clock to stop labor but things don't look good. They will not operate for a cerclage at this point. It's just a wait and watch status for me and little one. Prayers are greatly appreciated.

Re: Hospitalized Last Night

• Options
    Will be praying for you and your LO!!
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options
    I really hope things turn around and you have a positive outcome. I know that must be very scary. You and your little one will be in my thoughts.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Praying like crazy.