Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Just a quick hello

*loss mentioned*
Hi ladies! I'm joining you from TTGP. Last month I suffered a CP after 5 months TTC. Without having a cycle in between the doctor confirmed a new pregnancy yesterday..... Wowzers! Talk about shocked! I am so excited and scared at the same time. We can't really date the pregnancy yet. Best guess they give at the moment is 4w1d. My hormones are being monitored. I go back tomorrow to check my levels again see if they doubled. I'm so nervous. DH doesn't understand why I want to keep POAS to see of the line darkens. Best of luck to all you ladies!

Re: Just a quick hello

• Options
    Welcome and congratulations!
  • Options
    Congrats!

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I spoke with my nurse yesterday. My doctor doesn't want me to get fixated on numbers so they won't give me any, however she said they saw a good rise in my levels and I will have them checked again next Thursday. So far rainbow baby is looking good :D I'm cautiously optimistic.
  • Options
    Vets1Vets1 member
    Good luck & congrats
  • Options
    Congrats!

TTC #1: February 1, 2014
    BFP #1: 2/21/14 EDD: 10/31/14 MMC: discovered 3/31/14 (blighted ovum) D&C: 4/3/14 at 9w6d

BFP #2:12/18/14 EDD: 8/27/14 Beta #1 (16 DPO): 50 Beta #2 (18 DPO): 54 CP: 12/25/14 at 5w0d

Names | Blog | Chart

Formally LisaG09

"Everybody wants to be happy. Nobody wants to feel pain but you can't have a rainbow without the rain."