January 2016 Moms
Options

Any single pregnant mamas?

i posted a couple weeks ago asking for prayers as my husband told me he wanted out and I'm pg with #4...
I was just wondering how you've gotten over the "alone" part. Let go of the warm and fizzles of doing this with your partner...I can't stop thinking about all this baby will miss out on compared to my other three
:(

Re: Any single pregnant mamas?

• Options
    That's supposed to be *fuzzies* obviously!
  • Options
    Well we weren't married .. But my boyfriend ended things 2 days after finding out we were expecting and at first it was SO hard to deal with. (We had just gone through a miscarriage a couple months before this and he had been by my side through it all) now I just focus on the baby on how I'm going to be the best mom I can be and make sure my baby is the happiest ! I'm sorry and wish you the BEST I'm sure you'll be a great single momma
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a recent single mama. My boyfriend left almost 2 months ago and is seeing someone else. We were together for 7 years, have a 6 year old son, and are expecting this new baby. I have been so stressed and I definitely haven't gotten over any of it yet. Still very confused about how all this is going to go. :/
  • Options
    I'm sorry for you both, too :( I don't understand men...