Formula - If you formula feed, what do use? Heard of organic formula but not sure how good it is. — The Bump
Formula Feeding

Formula - If you formula feed, what do use? Heard of organic formula but not sure how good it is.

Unfortunately I can't breast feed due to medication so looking for advice on the formula's out there. Thanks everyone!

Re: Formula - If you formula feed, what do use? Heard of organic formula but not sure how good it is.

• djluschendjluschen member
    edited July 2015
    We used Similac and then had to switch to Similac Sensitive. It all depends on baby and what works best for them. I had some friends who had good luck with the Target brand (Up & Up I think?????)
  • I always used Gerber good start with my first. It really does depend on baby though but that always worked well for mine
  • Loading the player...
  • I would use whatever brand the hosptial uses and go from there. We used Similac Advance but then switched to Fussiness and Gas with no problems. If you have to switch, I would just double check with your pediatrician prior. 
  • Enfamil will send you a heck of a lot of free samples! I mean tubs! I prefer Gerber Soothe for my baby. This is one of the only formulas where the milk proteins are 100% broken down, making it gentler on baby's tummy.
  • Started with Enfamil and then to the grocery store brand of Enfamil.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers