Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Quinny Zapp vs. Britax B-Agile

nmmccray918nmmccray918 member
edited July 2015 in Nurseries and Baby Gear
Oy. Being a first time mom and trying to figure out strollers/car seats has to be one of the most daunting tasks.

Does anyone have any insight or opinions on these two strollers?

From what I can tell they're in the same-ish price range (the Quinny being a little bit more bc it's compatible w the maxi-cosi infant car seat, purchased separately). The biggest difference I can see is that the actual seat is completely removable on the Quinny so that you essentially have a frame and car seat attachment for birth-6 months and the seat does not detach on the Britax. Is this accurate or is the seat also removable on the Britax? I'm pretty sure the answer to that question will make my decision. :)

I'm also open to suggestions on any similar strollers that you guys have had great experiences with. Preferably ones that are not more expensive.

Re: Quinny Zapp vs. Britax B-Agile

• Options
    I have the Britax B-Agile - it's a nice stroller and my DD finds it comfortable. The seat does not remove from the frame but the britax car seat snaps right onto the frame to use before lo is able to support themselves, if you don't have a Britax infant seat, you can buy seperate attachment so it holds the infant seat.