May 2015 Moms
Options

Shakeology While Breastfeeding?

i found a few threads that inquire about drinking shakeology when pregnant, but how about while breastfeeding? I haven't been able to find anything conclusive about its safety during BF- does anyone know? I love the stuff and haven't had it since well before I got pregnant, now I want to restart to help with my healthy eating!

Re: Shakeology While Breastfeeding?

• Options
    I don't know about Shakeology but I used (am still using) and know several people that use Isagenix shakes while breastfeeding and they are completely safe for baby (good nutrition for them too actuall :) ) so if they are similar I would think they are okay
  • Options
    Shakeology is not approved for breastfeeding and the PP is correct, Isagenix is safe during both pregnancy and breastfeeding.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    One of my best friends is a beachbody rep. I just asked her and she told me that her beach body coach used it during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. You should duffle check with your doctor but I'm going you start drinking it on monday.
  • Options
    I use advocare products both during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Meal replacement shakes and my multi vitamins were the core reasons I stayed healthy and had good nutrition going into my body. I like that real doctors are behind the science that goes into the products.