I am 32 weeks with twin boys and baby A is head down and in position while baby B is breech. I know there is still time for baby B to turn, fingers crossed, but I was wondering if any of you delivered baby B breech. My OB feels that it is perfectly safe and that she can do it because baby B has been consistently smaller than baby A. Anyone have the same experience? What was your out come? Would you make the same decision again? Thanks so much!