October 2015 Moms
Options

Amazon registry glitch

Hi ladies,  there was a glitch with my Amazon registry today.  Some of the items that had been marked as "purchased" were no longer marked as "purchased" and were back on the list of unpurchased items.  I contacted Amazon and they said that it was a glitch and fixed it for me.  You may want to check your registries to make sure the same thing didn't happen to you!  
CafeMom Tickers

Re: Amazon registry glitch

• Options
    I noticed this earlier...not only were purchased items back on, but items I had on and removed a couple weeks ago were on there, too. Was going to wait until tomorrow to see if it was resolved. 
  • Options
    Thanks!  I noticed that too, but after I got one of the items delivered today from a friend who can't make it to the shower....it was still marked as not purchased.  I called my mom to see if she knew anything about it and she said that it was marked purchased a few days ago.  I just deleted the item from the registry so no one else purchases it. I guess I will keep a closer eye on this from now on!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up! Definitely keep an eye on it since the Amazon registry is the one with all of our bigger stuff one it..
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up.. Apparently my shower invites just went out and my sister (who is hosting) got a text from another close family friend asking it I was having twins because there were two cribs on there!! I changed the color Of the crib a few weeks ago, but the one I deleted was back on today and I was very confused at first! I just deleted it, but glad to know I am not going crazy, because I know I deleted it before!!!
  • Options
    Mine did it too, also added back stuff I had deleted. Seems ok now. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Is targets messed up too? or did both grandma's really double up on a $300 stroller?? (they are they only two who have the registry yet)