LGBT Parenting

Any Successful FET after endometrial biopsy?

Curious to see if anyone has had a successful FET resulting in a BFP after having an endometrial biopsy??

After 6 Failed IUIs, 2 IVFs (failed fresh and FET), Miscarriage, I am finally pregnant with Twins!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Any Successful FET after endometrial biopsy?

• I did!!! I had to have an endometrial biopsy for some abnormal tissue found during surgery for a cyst removal during our reciprocal ivf cycle. I was on abx for two weeks, then did the Fet a week later which resulted in a bfp! I'm now 12 weeks :) apparently, the Fet works even better after endometrial biopsy bc of endometrial scraping...my doc said this makes for better implantation. Not sure if she was just trying to make me feel better...but I bet you'll be fine! Good luck!!
  • Thanks for the response tgrdance5! Its nice to have some hope. We have done 6 IUIs & 1 fresh & 2 FET so far. I had the endometrial biopsy 2 weeks before my 2nd FET & am now at the end of the TWW. Nerve racking.

Can I ask of you felt any different when you got your BFP? Then previous tries when you got a BFN?

After 6 Failed IUIs, 2 IVFs (failed fresh and FET), Miscarriage, I am finally pregnant with Twins!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @msmonkey9311 let us know how it goes!!! I just had my dilation and biopsy today and it was pretty awful, but my Dr told me too that it can really increase the chances. Started my lupron tonight ...this process always seems to take forever. Had a failed fresh IVF with no scratching prior and multiple failed IUIs.
  • @MSMonkey9311 fortunately, it was our first try. We had two embryos placed and they both took. All I can tell you is that during my tww I was super thirsty, peed a lot, and was super hungry. I also had a full low back pain. At 7.5 weeks we lost one of our twins, which was super discouraging. But my doc said that there is a high chance of vanishing twin with ivf. So far, the remaining baby has thrived and done very well...14.4 weeks now! Good luck, please let us know how it goes!
  • I wanted to let you know that it appears the endometrial biopsy worked. I am now 7 weeks and 4 days. I am going back for another ultrasound tomorrow. I am nervous as they had difficulty seeing the heartbeat at first last week. However, I have been exhausted, my breasts are much larger and am nauseated by  a lot of things.

I hope both of you are well!

Pregnancy Ticker