Middle name help for Easton — The Bump
August 2015 Moms

Middle name help for Easton

We are naming our daughter Aubrey Grace and son Easton, but I can't decide on a middle name. Any suggestions?

Re: Middle name help for Easton

• I would go with something traditional like James, Charles, George.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MiddleSister22carleym93CarelessDiva89Ambermom043
  • James was the first one that came to mind for me and I see both PP suggested that too!
    jentatuAmbermom043
  • Loading the player...
  • Jace(unless that's too matchy with grace to you)
    Christopher
    Chandler
    Zander
    Xavier
    Truitt
    Mateo
    Dominic

FYI I realize there's no trend with these names. They are all names I like! :D
  • James was my first thought too! Plus, EJ is a cute nickname.
    MiddleSister22
  • Haha I thought James too! I like two syllable first names with a 1 syllable middle. Easton James sounds complementary to Aubrey Grace to me.
    jentatu
  • Love Easton but our last name is West :-/ lol James goes very well w it tho!
    laylababe3BabyBean815Gooblin
  • What about Bryce or maybe Levi?
  • I agree with going traditional...I was going to say John or Michael but I am loving PP's James suggestion too :)
  • I also really like James and Michael.

Easton Alexander
    Easton Joseph
    Easton Christopher
  • EastonRhyEastonRhy
    100 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited July 2015
    My son's name is Easton Rhyder :)
  • James was the first one I thought of too
  • My first thought was "West!" Because I'm in a mood to be funny I guess. But honestly, I really like the name Easton and I think a name like James would sound really nice with it :-)
    CarelessDiva89taylorharber1108
  • My first thought was "West!" Because I'm in a mood to be funny I guess. But honestly, I really like the name Easton and I think a name like James would sound really nice with it :-)

This^^^
    Lol I immediately thought west too & I also like Easton James :)
    GirlOnTheBeach
  • Easton Blake :)
  • Funny, my first thought was James as well. I also like Mitchell, Cory, Lee, Sawyer, Grant or Dean.

Ambermom043taylorharber1108
  • What about family names? A father or grandfather's name? Your maiden name or your mom or DH's mom's maiden name?

• We are naming our boy Easton Joseph. I also really like the Easton James suggestion as well.
  • Haha, my first thought was James as well! Never even heard the name Easton...;p
  • Awe we are naming our son East on as well( after Easton Corbin) but his middle name is Anthony (daddy's middle name)
    Easton Anthony

PMSL
    Same!!!!

GirlOnTheBeach