Multiples

Bed for newborn twins

Looking from some advice from moms of twins. Im having twins in December and looking for the best bedside option for in our room for the first couple of months. Regular Co sleeper, pack in play, twin pack in play... So many different things!

Re: Bed for newborn twins

• We use a regular pack n play at the foot of our bed. If swaddled, they are good in there until about 3 months (mine are almost 3 months now are starting to get too big and roll into each other). If they aren't swaddled, they started hitting each other at about 2 1/2 months
  • We used the twin pack and play With the bassinets and loved it. They slept there until they were 4 months and growing out of it. Then we moved them to their room. We kept the pack and play in our room but took out the bassinets so they could play in their while I took a shower or whatnot.

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We're using the twin pack n play with bassinets and so far it is great! They're 8 weeks today.
    **Signature Warning**

Dx PCOS August 2012
    Clomid x4 = BFN
    Femara+Follistim IUIs x 6 = 3 BFN, 2 C/P, 1 early miscarriage
    IVF June 2014- 43 R, 34 M, 24 F, 12 blasts frozen and severe OHSS
    FET September 12, 2014!
    Beta #1 12dp5dt- 724
    Beta #2 14dp5dt- 1631
    Beta #3 20dp5dt- 12,813
    Pending EDD at first OB appointment 11/6. Grow babies grow!

"I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. 
    Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life." ~ Michael Buble

• Hi all...which twin pack n play did you us
  • We are going to be using two pack n plays in our bedroom until they transition to their cribs
  • GoodSuri said:

Hi all...which twin pack n play did you us

We have the Graco one.
    **Signature Warning**

Dx PCOS August 2012
    Clomid x4 = BFN
    Femara+Follistim IUIs x 6 = 3 BFN, 2 C/P, 1 early miscarriage
    IVF June 2014- 43 R, 34 M, 24 F, 12 blasts frozen and severe OHSS
    FET September 12, 2014!
    Beta #1 12dp5dt- 724
    Beta #2 14dp5dt- 1631
    Beta #3 20dp5dt- 12,813
    Pending EDD at first OB appointment 11/6. Grow babies grow!

"I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. 
    Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life." ~ Michael Buble

• GoodSuri said:

Hi all...which twin pack n play did you us

Graco as well. Don't know of any other brand that makes a twin one.

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • rue:Drue:D member
    We will be using the Graco twin pack and play as well. I couldn't find any other brand or even a different Graco one. Target and Amazon both have it available online.