March 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC (Not always flame free)

Let it out.. we wont judge that much

Re: FFFC (Not always flame free)

• Options
    I've been keeping my hopeful eye on you ladies for the pasts couple or days :)

BFP #1: Nov. '12 - Bunny born in July '13
    BFP #2: July '15 - Goodbye, Kitty

Benched.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been buying some baby items (from my master list) but only if they are ridiculously discounted... and hiding them in the loft from DH who doesn't think we should spend money on the baby yet

I also have booked a private ultrasound for £60 because I cant wait 13 weeks!... told DH it was at the hospital... don't feel bad bc he will be away for over a week at a music festival in Spain with his guy friends

I have been bitching at my kids all week and don't blame it on hormones... its the end of the year, its hot and they really are just being ass holes

There should be some sort of rule about adding additional children to your family when you are both out of work and are receiving state benefits and housing... healthcare is free, get the damn implant... or have your benefits cut/not raised if you choose to expand your family when you already can not support the one you have on your own (sorry really getting me lately because I am watching these stupid TV shows)
  • Options
    yodapup said:

I started a baby registry on Amazon only so I can get the 10% discount later on. I have no plans on having a baby shower for #2 but 10% off a double jogging stroller would be awesome! 

Ooo don't know why I didn't think about that. I could do it at a few places! With my first, I opened registries I never intended on using just so I could get the goodie bag they give you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I started a baby registry on Amazon only so I can get the 10% discount later on. I have no plans on having a baby shower for #2 but 10% off a double jogging stroller would be awesome! 

Ooo don't know why I didn't think about that. I could do it at a few places! With my first, I opened registries I never intended on using just so I could get the goodie bag they give you.
    Must investigate if this exists in the UK.. I love free shit
  • Options
    My brother in law is getting engaged this weekend and insisted on the whole family being there. I am secretly dreading it because not only do we have to drive 4 hours to get there, but they also live in a tiny non childproof nyc apartment and I am going to go crazy trying to keep ds entertained and out of trouble.
  • Options
    yodapup said:

I did that for our second.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options
    Spending the weekend with family and they've all had a shitty week- DH and I aren't even trying to be empathetic because we are secretly pumped about our baby. We wish we could spill the beans to cheer everyone up but its too early.
    Me: 28 - DH: 33
    Married: Sept. 2012
    Began TTC #1: Jan. 2015
    BFP #1: July 2015, EDD 3/7/2016, Blighted Ovum, D&C at 12 weeks
    BFP #2: December 2015, EDD 8/27/2016, Blighted Ovum, D&C at 7 weeks
    BFP #3: August 2016, EDD 4/23/2017, Missed MC, D&C at 8 weeks
    BFP #4: January 2017, EDD 9/26/2017
  • Options
    We have a bunch of friends over for a 4th July party but all I want to do is go to bed!
    imageimageimage
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge

• Options
    Mad at a friend from work. She saw me browsing the baby section and told me I shouldn't buy anything this early. I didn't ask for her opinion, and even if something happens, I'm not going to pretend this baby didn't exist. I had a special blanket put aside for my first son even before I even though about having kids. Grr... I just want to buy baby stuff already and keep their opinions to thrmselves. (Rant over)
  • Options
    KristieA said:
    We have a bunch of friends over for a 4th July party but all I want to do is go to bed!
    We had a big party yesterday, up at 6am, cleaning, cooking, prepping then people started coming over at 3pm when DH was still out running errands... Party was at 5-6pm people... I need my nap time to be functional!