February 2016 Moms
Options

Anyone else not feel pregnant?

Hello! I'm a first time mom. If the app is correct I'm almost 7 weeks and our first doctors appointment is next week! I've taken 5 pregnancy tests and they have all been positive!! But other than some tiredness (not horrible) and slightly sore boobs I feel fine! I had pretty horrible lower back pains but only for about 5 days. Of course I think something is wrong and I guess we'll figure that out next week but the anticipation is mind numbing! Anyone else not hugging the toilet or craving pickles just yet :) thanks in advance!

Re: Anyone else not feel pregnant?

• Options
    Besides sore boobs, not really. It's normal... I hope. Oh and I've had a really bad hormonal breakout - the worst!
    But I'm not hugging the toilet or anything.

Feb '16 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing About Fall: Haunted Houses and Scary Movies! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't feel pregnant with my first and everything was perfectly fine. Now pregnant with my second and no real symptoms. I took 3 tests with both.
  • Options
    I feel pregnant lol. I'm exhausted, I'm nauseous, my boobs hurt ridiculously bad, and the insonia is torture! I'm struggling from a lack of caffiene too! I had a feeling I was pregnant before my missed period. Then the day before my missed period I took a test and the pregnant line was EXTREMELY dark! Darker than the line that is always there!
  • Options
    Enjoy it! I know that's easier said than done. When I was pregnant with my twins, I had absolutely ZERO signs of being pregnant other than a missed period.

Now with my second pregnancy...all those non existent symptoms are catching up with me :(
  • Options
    Wonderful! I have 0 symptoms, not even sore boobs. I'm still in shock
  • Options
    Count yourself lucky and knock on some wood.

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019