March 2016 Moms
Options

It's starting already

Celebrating the start of week 4 with super nausea and bloating.  This surprise baby is making him/herself known VERY early.  Anyone else have symptoms yet?
DS1 - 9/21/11
DS2 - 7/4/14
DS3 - 2/21/16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

Re: It's starting already

• Options
    skruhminskruhmin member
    edited July 2015

DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    yodapupyodapup member
    edited July 2015
    I have a few questions. I know on the ttgp board we (they) don't like symptom spotting for obvious reasons but why can't we talk about symptoms here? Honest curiosity. We're all pregnant around roughly the same time and most will be experiencing the same symptoms. Can't we commiserate together and talk about possible remedies or just rant about it? Why is this frowned upon?

ETA: posted too early
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    dude... talk about symptoms... but most BMB do it as part of a daily thread instead of everyone starting a different thread for each of their own special set.... otherwise the entire board just gets clogged with ambigious symptom posts
  • Options
    I see. Thanks! I got the impression that we shouldn't talk about it. My bad!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Yeah that was my impression at first too.  Then I got mad.  Then I responded.  Then I read the rules.  Then I deleted.  Soooooo to the symptom post I go :)
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    smushismushi member
    I'm hoping the nausea stays away for a while for me!  I was very ill with my last pregnancy, but thankfully it didn't start until week 10 or so.  Hope you feel better soon @skruhmin!

PS at first I read that as 'screw him' :)
  • Options
    No symptoms yet. Im 4 weeks 6 days. My first two i was sick all day everyday for 15 weeks. Now nothing with this one.
  • Options
    I'm 3 weeks 3 days so no symptoms really, other than twinges of breast tenderness and feeling super tired by the end of the day (but that may be because it's super hot).
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks and 5 days & no symptoms yet either. Maybe boobs are feeling a little fuller but that's it.
  • Options
    I am 5 weeks 4 days, and I have been cramping a lot no bleeding. Doctors says I am fine, its just my uterus adjusting for baby... Scares me though
  • Options
    I am 5 weeks 4 days, and I have been cramping a lot no bleeding. Doctors says I am fine, its just my uterus adjusting for baby... Scares me though
    I have seen the 4am clock way too much of the last few weeks with awful cramping... 
  • Options
    amyidamyid member
    I'm almost 4 weeks, morning sickness kicked in early, tons of fun
  • Options
    amyid said:

I'm almost 4 weeks, morning sickness kicked in early, tons of fun

Me too! I really struggled yesterday!
    imageimageimage
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge

• Options
    For me the nausea kicks in when either
    1. I get up to pee at like 3 AM (which I never used to do) or
    2. right after I eat if I'm really full.

I can learn to be okay with this if I never have to deal with true morning sickness. I already have a hard enough time getting out of bed in the morning!
    LFAF Awards

me: 27 | husband: 35
    IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

married May 2015 --> started NTNP
    BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017
    BFP 12.30.17 - EDD 9.6.18

Fertility Friend Chart
  • Options
    smushi said:
    I'm hoping the nausea stays away for a while for me!  I was very ill with my last pregnancy, but thankfully it didn't start until week 10 or so.  Hope you feel better soon @skruhmin!

PS at first I read that as 'screw him' :)

@smushi, yeah you aren't the first :) that was a side effect of being dumb when making my username for The Knot.  Didn't know I wouldn't be able change it. 

DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    Oh yes, the cramping.  I've checked my underwear several times the last week to see if my period started.  But yeah, nothing.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~