Due In November!? — The Bump
Rhode Island Babies

Due In November!?

is anyone due in November???

Re: Due In November!?

• kkarikkkarik
    Third Anniversary 100 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper
    Close. I'm due in December :)
  • Nice- what day? Where are you from? Team boy or girl???
  • I'm due November 6th!
  • Due on the 5th!!! Aw
  • kkarikkkarik
    Due December 15th. We have our 20 week today, so we'll find out if it's a boy or girl!!! I'm in the east bay. Where are you all?
  • Awesome! Did you find out what you're having? We are keeping it a surprise
  • kkarikkkarik
    We did. We're having a healthy little girl!
  • North Scituate here
  • Has anyone toured women and infants yet? I'm getting nervous thinking that we won't know where to go when the time comes
  • Due nov 14th! Baby girl
  • We haven't toured yet. They have some videos online, but we still need to sign up for the tour.
  • November 9th here...haven't found out gender it's going to be a delivery room surprise as my hubby likes to say! Located in Providence and we have our tour at Women and Infants scheduled for October 6th!
  • I haven't scheduled a tour, or classes or anything. And I don't intend on it.... Just gonna wing it I guess, lol... I just have a feeling that when I do go in labor that I will be throwing everything out the window.... How are you ladies feeling?????
  • I'm also not going to take any birthing classes, but we will take a tour of the hospital. I've honestly been feeling great! I really can't complain at all. How bout you all?
  • bellaitalia80bellaitalia80
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 2015
    Due November 12th we did the hospital tour but no birthing classes
  • Good luck with delivery ladies! We're so close!
  • I'm due Dec 4! I'm so glad to find other RI moms on here! I'm in Warwick. You have to be scheduled for a tour of w&i? How do you schedule it?
  • kkarikkkarik
    edited November 2015
    @acanfield18 If you go on to their website and look up classes, there is a number to call. They'll give you their available dates and times, which are mostly evening times. I'm going next week!

Edited to tag
  • The nurses were awesome during labor and delivery. Our little girl, Tatum is a week old today! Good luck to everyone!