Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Can we talk about sore nips???

So every month around ovulation I get sensitive nipples.  I was assuming it was leading up to ovulation but the more I read online I am finding that sore nipples occur AFTER ovulation has happened due to the rise on progesterone.  Any one else that is charting have this symptom and when does it happen for you?  Before, the day of, or after ovulation occurs?  Thanks ladies! 

Re: Can we talk about sore nips???

• Options
    I do too! I will wake up and rub my nipples to see if they are sore because I know that is one of my O symptoms. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am always sore the day after O. It's one of the signs that I count on to confirm that I have definitely O'd along with my temps, and CM, etc.

#meangirls #dfdubclub

imageimage

• Options
    DH thinks its an invitation for him to rub them also.  Hell no if they are sore!  Stay away!
  • Options
    I've never really had them in general, or it was so slight i never noticed it. The last 2 weeks though, HELLO soreness! I figure just cause I'm so tuned in for every little thing during the TWW...but jeez! (And my DH's thoughts are along the same lines as your DH's too!)
  • Options
    Mine always hurt post O for a couple of days but this cycle it's my entire chest! DH went for them last night and I was like "back away!"
  • Options
    Mine always hurt post O for a couple of days but this cycle it's my entire chest! DH went for them last night and I was like "back away!"

I have the same situation this month. Usually just my nips are sore, but this month it's bad! The only way I could describe it is how they felt after my older kiddos were born and I got crazy engorged. Trying not to SS spot it because its so different than normal, but it's a struggle.

#meangirls #dfdubclub

imageimage

• Options
    I feel like I'm the only one who DOESNT have sore boobs... Like, ever. Everyone on WTO threads all week had them, and now everyone on the TWW thread has sore boobs. I think my boobs are defective. :(

Me: 27
    DH: 28
    Married: August 2010
    LO: July 2012
    TTC #2 since: May 2015

• Options
    I've never had sore boobs until this month starting 2 days ago and they are miserable. I wake up because I rolled on them, or want to punch DH in the face when he grabs them (never been a problem before). It's miserable hoping it's a sign of a BFP but trying not to SS. If it's not I have a feeling AF will be terrible this month.
  • Options
    @SchmancyNancy count it as a blessing!
    Hubby is always randomly grabbing and I just really want to smack him when they are sore. If he wants a set for whenever, he can do this:p
  • Options
  • Options
    @Viabug: Mine too! What is it with them wanting to just randomly grab them or touch them! DH gets offended when I say it's annoying... especially when my nips are sore.

@SchmancyNancy: I don't ever get sore boobs, just sore nips! Is it weird that I want to belong and be able to check "Tender Breasts" as a sympton on FF? Sometimes I wonder if when I actually get PG, that THAT is when I'll actually have sore boobs. But I'm sure it is a blessing to not have them. Sounds like some women's get pretty sore and painful.

Me - 33, DH - 33
    Married - May 2014
    DH - Low Count/Motility/Morph - Varicocele vein x 2 - surgery (8/11) - success!
    BFP - 10/10/15, EDD - 6/20/16 - It's a BOY!
    Baby #1 - 6/29/16 - Lucas Christopher, 10 lbs 3 oz, 22.25 inches
    Baby #2 - TTC May 2017
    BFP - 9/10/17, EDD - 5/26/18 - It's a GIRL! - RCS May 22nd

My Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I get sore nipples right after ovulation as well. It's one of those things I check to confirm O if I haven't gotten my cross hairs on FF yet.
    Me: 26 | DH: 27
    Married April 2013
    TTC #1 starting January 2015
    5/16: SA - Waiting on results
    5/27: U/S Scheduled 
  • Options
    I feel like I'm the only one who DOESNT have sore boobs... Like, ever. Everyone on WTO threads all week had them, and now everyone on the TWW thread has sore boobs. I think my boobs are defective. :(

me too... :(
    Me : 29, Proposal Manager/SAHWM to two fur babies 
    Fiance : 30, Federal Government
    Wedding : Sept 16, 2016
    NTNP : May 2015
    TTC#1 : Sept 2015

• Options
    edited July 2015
    ljwisniew said:

me too... :(

This is so off topic, but I love her...does anyone know if her new show is on Netflix?

ETA: yup it is...binge watching here I come!

• Options
    This is so off topic, but I love her...does anyone know if her new show is on Netflix?
    new girl?  i think it is... its on hulu too
    Me : 29, Proposal Manager/SAHWM to two fur babies 
    Fiance : 30, Federal Government
    Wedding : Sept 16, 2016
    NTNP : May 2015
    TTC#1 : Sept 2015

• Options
    MrsJP20082015MrsJP20082015 member
    edited July 2015
    oh yessss New girl is for sure on netflix! up to season 3! Greatest show EVER!!!!!!! HAHA I'm trying to see where i can watch season 4 I'm one behind!
  • Options
    Yes! I love her too! Is it just me or does she make you want to get bangs?
    Me: 27
    DH: 28
    Married: August 2010
    LO: July 2012
    TTC #2 since: May 2015

• Options
    Zooey is the reason I have bangs, and now she is like styling her weird. Whatever. I'm committed.

Also, my nipples HURT. but I think, for me, its more maybe PMS that an O issue.
  • Options
    I've never really noticed my nipples being sore apart from my entire boobs being sore, although I guess sometimes they are more sensitive sometimes...

Sometimes my nipples get itchy, does that mean anything? :))
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers